Episode scenes you love seeing! 🤔

What episode story scenes do you like to see the most?

What do you always want to see in stories?

Tag others!

Well, for me. I always love to see the Main Character and the Love Interest dislike each other before liking one another. Yes, I know cliche, but if you can pull it off well, then yesss, I’m already in love with your story.

Yes, of course the typical bad boy, but I love having the love interest kind of like a douche. Just a tad bit not like horribly rude and not care for anyone.

Let’s just say I love cliches, but not too cliche…Just a bit of cliche here and there, ya’know.

I’m legit not even saying scenes, but just overall u get the idea of what I like.

Now, please let me know what scenes or characters, you love seeing in stories!

@Cookies1
@epy.edits
@BlueSnowflake09
@16AngelCat
@Captain_vanilla
@Blake_episode
@Amiraa
@Rosezombiefreak
@zapcV
@rubywrites
@Penny2
@Spade.02
@EpisodeMirana
@Anna1106Writes
@Lexxie
@LilyLunaEpisode
@PropertyofNae
@XOXOXO
@PugPasta

6 Likes

i love the same things as you tbh :joy:

i also like when the ‘bad boy’ love interests starts blushing and getting all nervous and like omg

2 Likes

Yess! Idk why people be hating on cliches like that. :expressionless:

3 Likes

My favourite scenes are when the MC and LI have a cute moment on their date :smirk:
I just feel like crying as to how CUTEEE it is :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Same!! That gets me. I legit start really feeling for the characters. :sleepy:

1 Like

When the MC says a motivational quote that changes your life and makes you cry :joy:

1 Like

Hahah, relatable af.

1 Like

I like a scene where the MC or any other character talks about something motivational even if its from their own words.

1 Like

Or when the fake friend that pretends to be nice but actually hates the MC gets exposed :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Me much :joy:

2 Likes

Lol, then they start spreading tea. :skull::sob:

1 Like

Cliches are cliches for a reason. Everyone loves them. Call me basic but a good meet-cute is always welcome.
I love/hate when the Mc sacrifices themselves for the people they love. You get attached to a character and then they die or are forever separated for the people they care the most about rather than a happy ending

Also doomed romances, They love each other more than anything but are separated by time and space or circumstance and even though they will never truly be together they still love one another.

And when both of these things happen at the same time?:dizzy_face::sob:

I think I’m just listing tropes that make me cry

3 Likes

right :joy: like those ones aren’t harmful or anything i love them :joy:

1 Like

Yep, especially when u get attached to characters. That’s the main thing that will actually help me enjoy the story.

2 Likes

Everyone? Well yes, everyone does. Even coming from me, someone who hates cliches, there’s always a cliche that you love deep inside :joy:

2 Likes

Right!!

And I’m sure everyone loves a good revenge scene :smirk:

3 Likes

raises hand

1 Like

not me.

I LOVE MASSIVE REVENGE SCENES

2 Likes

Yeeee! Especially when someone cheats on you, revenge is sweet :smirk:

1 Like