Episode second story

Hey guys! I’m writing my second story! My first story went wrong but this one I hope will be good. It will be published in batches. 3 episodes to start. My story is called Our house is your house but it is not published yet. I will let you know when it’s published. My episode author name is Princess_Ella.dance

2 Likes

I don’t know you, but
GOOD LUCK with your second story :slight_smile: :four_leaf_clover:

Cool! :heart:
What genre will it be in and what’s it about? Or am I asking too much? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It is romance. A boy named Jack is the love interest. Unfortunately because of the glitch I can’t make my story for a while

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

And also the story is about a young girl named Ella who is treated badly by the school queen beee Hatty. Then all of a sudden Hatty moves in to there house
Things start to get fiesty and Ella meets Hatty’s ex Jack and they fall in love. There is a sad moment and one of the characters does die but that info is private

1 Like

Your welcome :smiley:

Do you also know any thing about the glitch on creating a story on your phone?

2 Likes

I don’t use my phone to create a story, so I can’t help you. I’m sorry.

You mean this, right?

Yeah :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like
2 Likes

yes that’s exactly what I’ve got. Thank god i’m not the only one, hopefully it will be fixed sooner or later

1 Like

I hope everything will be alright and if you ever need help, always feel free to ask me. :slight_smile:

Yes, there are many people that have the same problem, so you are not alone.