Episode should have more hairstyles options

I think episode should make more hairstyles or at least have a way so we could make it ourselves. Also they should add hairstyles with dye at the ends or highlights.

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. I’d recommend looking through our Feature + Art Suggestions to see if there are already requests for the types of hairstyles you want! :grin:

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

I agree, LL already has many hairstyles, so I think if they ever update ink again, they should add some too. And highlights would look amazing!! :o

1 Like

The problem with dyes and highlights are that they tend to be very glitchy, The only reason that this wouldn’t be able to work is the amount of coding episode would have to do in order to get it to work to avoid weird glitches and crashing of the app itself.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.