Episode Should Make A Story Like This!

Hey Episodeians! I was inspired by this Sims 4 Youtube Series call Disney Dropouts and a Positively Princess (an Episode story) chat and I thought if Episode want’s to make a story about royalty, maybe this time it shouldn’t be about a girl marrying a prince, having a royal baby and how she transferred from a normal girl to a princess and all that (sorry).
I don’t know if anyone on Episode has come up with this yet. You know what would be a really cool story idea for Episode? If there was a story about these princesses from different countries all having to live together. It could be a comedy. Or, like Disney Dropouts, it could be all these Disney princesses dropping out of school and living together.

Does anyone like my idea? Let me know.

3 Likes

Love it. I think it will be cool and for once there will be some kind of diversion from the cliches we have on the app (Not saying they are not good).

2 Likes

Thank you!
Yeah, that’s what I was going for.

2 Likes

Yes, that sounds interesting. Maybe all the princesses live with each other and a prince from another kingdom comes along in search for a wife. And all these princesses fight to win the heart of the prince. Would make a great romantic comedy.

2 Likes

Love it :heart_eyes: !! It is a unique idea

2 Likes

Ooh cool idea. That would be a good comedy.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner categories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m getting alot of ‘choices’ vibes :joy: if you know what I’m referring to.

2 Likes

You mean the app or having lots of choices?

Also, I think Episode should make more tv show/movie stories? You know, like PLL and Mean Girls and Clueless. I think that would be a good idea. What do you think their next story will be if they made another one based on a series or movie?

The app ‘choices’ has a story just like that /kinda/

1 Like

They do? Oh okay.

Oh wait. Your old account was Zagical? My old account was BellaButton 1011. I think we knew each other before.

Really? Pm me pls :grin:

1 Like

Okay.