Episode Small Author Awards FANS & SUPPORTERS!

I love this Idea! Very happy to see the community come together to create this! What are your thoughts??
48%20PM

If we want this to have a huge impact, we need to get them followers! The more followers they have, the more recognition us small authors will receive!

How can we help make this BIG!

• Follow and share this account
  • Keep this thread alive

FEEL FREE TO USE THIS IMAGE TO HELP SPREAD THE WORD VIA SOCIAL MEDIA!

16 Likes

It’s great ! :smiley:

3 Likes

I love the concept behind it, I find it amazing that they are helping small authors for once…

6 Likes

Same! Which is why we have to get this account a tremendous amount of followers! If the Small Authors REALLY want this to have a BIG impact… they will have to work together to make this account HUUUUGE!! Collectively, we can make this work for all of us.

4 Likes

agreed! Let’s SUPPORT OUR SMALL AUTHORS! :raised_hands::tada::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I will definitely follow them :heart: I love supporting small authors!

6 Likes

I’m so happy the Episode community’s taking an approach towards small authors getting more recognition! SUPPORT!!! I’m following them now~

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your support!

5 Likes

Oh, I love this idea! It’s really great that something like that was created. I think that many ”small” authors have some truly amazing stories with thrilling directing and character development, basically, they are worth reading.
That’s way I definitely support and admire this idea! :blush:

1 Like

Support, not only does it help small authors out but it also encourages them to keep writing.

2 Likes

I agree with that too! :blush:

1 Like

Episode Small Authors Awards has already received a DOZEN new followers!
Great job folks! Keep spreading the word!!

1 Like

Bump~!

1 Like

I was nominated and am officially competing in the “Diversity” Catagory! Wooooo!

1 Like

Please check out the people who made it through to the first round
Check the link in bio for more details

1 Like

:clap:

1 Like

bumping

1 Like

Bump