Episode Starlight Offical request thread (Close to catch up on requests)

@Tirquaz I find it just calming to look through all of your art :heart_eyes: Honestly, it is absolutely beautiful! So bless you with your art that you bestow upon us all :smile:

4 Likes

I’m really happy you look at my art that way :heart::heart::cherry_blossom:
Thank you @CinnamonToast

3 Likes

Hey. Mouse said this group can help me finding some backgrounds. The background I need is a cafeteria background. By any chance you have any or can you make one? Thanks

1 Like

Hi! We’d love to help, but we are closed at the moment, sorry! :(( Would you like to be tagged once we reopen?

So many people are requesting

1 Like

Yes please

1 Like

:+1:

Here’s your profile picture, @abygail.bauman! The creator was @Silver_Shadow :revolving_hearts: :yum:

Please make sure to credit the artist and Episode Starlight :heart:

7 Likes

:heart_eyes::laughing:
Wow, this is beautiful!

1 Like

Are you still taking requests? @Mashia
And if not, tag me when you make the new thread

1 Like

OMG! I forgot the holy word!!!
PLEASE

1 Like

I do not mean to be rude, but I requested an art scene 20-ish days ago… and do you guys know when that will be done? I need it ASAP if possible. Please, and Thank you! :grin: :smile:

2 Likes

So sorry for the delay! We will get someone to do it right away.

2 Likes

Not at the moment, but sure, I’ll tag you when we reopen :heart:

Ah, sorry, you requested while the thread was closed and an artist who is not part of the group took your request :// I assumed she would’ve told you that after I had a discussion with her :sweat_smile:

Um… nope she did not. So I will not be getting my request filled here?

1 Like

Well, we can possibly do it but you may need to wait quite a while before we finish it :sweat:

It’s ok, I’ll get somewhere else thanks tho!

1 Like

Ahh, thanks for understanding! :revolving_hearts:

Thanks so so much love :heart:

1 Like