<<<episode stories suggestions>>>

hi there! soo i recently started needing suggestions for some episode limelight stories to read because i have probably read everything from the shelf!
i created this space so you can all help each other out and suggest some stories, and you could probably also help me :relaxed: so feel free to type your fav stories on episode down bellow!!
have a good day :two_hearts:

18 Likes

Poison by @SpookySherry!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What are your favorite genres?

fantasy and mystery !! :hugs:

1 Like

Okay! I think Poison is either in the Action or Drama section I can’t remember. :slight_smile:

I have a story in the fantasy section you can check out if you want! :slight_smile:

1 Like

okay thank you :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

No problem! <3

1 Like

Criminal Lover by @writtenbyro

1 Like

Here’s mine I’m not sure if you’re interested in drama :laughing:

Story card-

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671208766111744

Hi! If you could check out my story, I’d greatly appreciate it😊

Here are my stories, in case you like romantic comedies. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:blue_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :heart::blue_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :heart: :blue_heart:

:gem: Reborn Gem :gem:
:gem: Epy Donut Gem :gem:
:gem: Epy Donut Awards 2020 Best Romance Winner :gem:
:gem: Episode Summer Awards 2020 Best Romance Winner :gem:
:gem: Priyanka Approves 2020 Mushy - Chemistry Winner :gem:

Story: Thank You, Next!

Author: Lia Lopez.

Description:
Having dumped her ex’s butt, Mevlyn starts to struggle with her trust issues. But what happens when she finds out that her best friend, the fake bad boy, is madly in love with her?

Genres:
Drama, comedy, romance.

Current chapters: 10 - Ongoing.

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

:purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

:trophy: January Editor’s Pick 2020 :trophy:
:gem: Epy Donut Awards 2020 Best Fantasy Winner :gem:
:gem: Episode Summer Awards 2020 Best Fantasy Winner :gem:
:gem: Priyanka Approves 2020 Feel Good Vibes Winner :gem:

Story: Rewinded Life

Description:
Megan is a girl whose soul has split in two due to all she’s lived through. Will she use her stellar key to change her life? Or will she continue to live in the midst of odd stuff?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Current chapters: 12 - COMPLETE.

Link:

:green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

:trophy: Uplifting Shelf 2020 :trophy:
:gem: Epy Donut Gem 2020 :gem:
:gem: Priyanka Approves 2020 Comedy Winner :gem:
:gem: Epy Donut Awards 2020 Best Comedy Winner :gem:
:gem: Episode Summer Awards 2020 Best Comedy Winner :gem:

Story: Benio

Current chapters: 9 - COMPLETE.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

Link:

:green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart:
:gem: Epy Donut Awards 2020 Best Comedy Winner :gem:
:gem: HA Awards 2020 Best Comedy Winner :gem:

Story: The Lame Life of an Episodian

Current chapters: 20 - COMPLETE.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
Raydan’s greatest dream is bringing her stories to life, but what happens when her crush from three years ago crosses her path once again? (CC)

Link:

Hi!
You can take a look at mine:)

Link: https://linktr.ee/kennedymolly97

It’s a fantasy/ romance/ action story:)

I hope you enjoy:)

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Title:- Love Confession
Author:- Divya
Episodes:-10 (complete )
Description:- He likes his childhood friend but then she went away. After so many years she is back but she doesn’t remember him.
Does he have the courage to tell her or will it be too late?
Link:- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6672963447488512
LoveConfession_titlephoto

Hey! Thank you for this thread. Hope you dont mind me suggesting my own stories. They are all in LL and they are all complete too!
Feel free to check out any one or all 4 of my stories :smiley::blush:

Click on the story title above the story cards to read my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Too Good To Be True

Love Me Again?

My Cutie Detective

One Final Chance

Story card and its details done by talented @/hollywood.episode :heart:

Thank you once again for this thread and happy reading! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s mine if anyone wants😊
Episodes: 13 out (4 updated 5-13 locked) Ig: lyra.episode Description: you’re a rich and famous athlete with a horrible past. He’s your new manager. What are you willing to do for each other? Will you let him in?
Link:

Hi!! This is my story, is accion with mistery
Title: Squad: Breaking Free
Author Name: Rubi Red
Description: Join a group of friends to discover the truth and to overthrow the authorities.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6070894368849920
Cover:

Here’s my story if you’re interested.

Title: Relentless LL

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

My Insta: gabi.episode

Can I suggest an author?

@sophookles is an amazing author that writes fantasy and mystery story :pleading_face:

intoxicate me, desire, upside down and destined all are amazing!