Episode Story Coming Out Really Soon

Hey Everyone! I’m in the process of writing my first story. I am so excited and nervous to release it. Hopefully, it will be out in the next few weeks. I have worked extremely hard! I really do hope everyone will at least give it a chance. Also, I wouldn’t mind some honest feedback on letting me know what you would like to see more of or less of. I will let you all know when I’m done writing my first three episodes. Thanks so much! Bye.

6 Likes

Heya, what’s it about? You can ask to me if you get stuck too :blush:

Hi my story is called “Frenemies”. It’s about a teenage girl that’s going through trials and tribulations in her life. She’s being raised by a single mom etc. But her best friend is hiding a deep dark secret that could tear their friendship apart.

1 Like

Sounds like a fresh juicy teenage episode story! I would love to read it :smile: Pls let me know so we can talk?

1 Like

Thank you and I will let you know when I release it!

1 Like

I have a question. Hopefully this doesn’t sound weird, but how do you do a recap. Meaning picking up on where you left off in your story?.

1 Like

It’s not weird at all. You can only pick up where you left off if you feel like it. I mean, there is a reason why you took a break from it right? So, after you decide you wanna keep the story going, you should find out what’s bothering you, or find what’s missing. The rest will just follow. Hope i explained myself good enough if not pls ask more don’t hesitate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok thank you so much :grinning:

1 Like

Tag me when you release it! Sounds interesting! :innocent:

1 Like

Ok I will

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.