Episode Story Recommendations?

You’re welcome. I really enjoyed it and can’t wait to see what happens. Next. :blush:

1 Like

I will definitely check it out! I’m seriously into anything really :joy: Thank you x

1 Like

Ooh this sounds juicy, I’ll definitely give this a read when i get time. Thank you so much for suggesting x

Thank you for this suggestion, i will definitely give this a read! X

1 Like

Just a heads up. If you decide to read these two stories, be sure that you have a ton of free time on your hands before you do. The chapters for her stories are straight up college essays.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your suggestions, i will definitely give these a read - it sounds interesting! X

1 Like

Are they good?

Yes, but the chapters are very long so just be aware of that in advance.

Oh i see, I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks for letting me know :blush:

Thank you xx

1 Like

Thank you so much for these! I will definitely need to check these out, i don’t think I’ve hesr of any of them before - it will be nice to read something different! X

1 Like

Oh yes, i would be interested :blush: Thank you

I you like a good romance/drama comedy story read mine.
Love to hear what you think.

Tittle: Search for love
Author: S.writes
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 20 (Season 2 complete)
Style : Ink
Description: Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation.Can you find the love you’re looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128
Cover:

Thank you so much for the support! :smiley:

PS: I really love your story <3

1 Like

Both of these stories are getting written right now, there is 3 chapters of This is me but Chapters 4-7 will be released January/Febuary.

Mafia Star has 6 chapters out, the 7th Chapter will be out after the new year. I’m hoping to release Chapter 7-10 of Mafia Star by Febuary 2019

Virtual Identity by Ash Kydd
Love me to the bitter end by MidnightBlue
Her innocence by @Arrows.Episode

1 Like

You’re welcome.

Thank you so much for recommending! :heart:

The_Black_Prince_iJ_posterThumb_Q1UA0gr1fn

I happy you can check my story…
This is my original story from me, the art scene in all chapter with a different style…^^

Author: R.es.story
Genre: Romantic
Style: Ink
Description: Jade has been humiliated by Max on her first day of college. She begins to grow hatred for him and decides to take revenge. What will happen to Jade?
Episodes: 11 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @r.es_story

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073332409434112

And top community in romance