Episode story REMOVED without warning!

• I can’t reply, they blocked me 21hours from replying, they’re seriously trying to silence my voice*

Please help me. My story has been removed for violent nature. I don’t understand what was violent about it.

I can’t even log into my account to FIX IT, add warnings, remove the violent stuff because its saying “email doesn’t exist”
Please someone help me :frowning: I worked so hard on that story.

I’m so hopeless here :face_with_head_bandage:

4 Likes

if it was removed it because it has broken some rules. the strange thing is usually they give you a warning first and ask you to remove what is breaking the rule. have you not received a warning?

note. I dont work for episode so I am not 100% sure how things work

2 Likes

No warning it was so awful. Nobody is telling me what’s wrong with it. I can’t even log in I just feel cheated.

1 Like

have you looked at your mails. maybe it is in spam

2 Likes

Nope :cry: a member just said we are taking this story down without even telling me what scenes are wrong. It’s so unfair. No warnings.

that is weird. what was the story about

1 Like

It was like truth or dare… in the horror section. I did my best I read the standards before :frowning:

Just don’t understand why they would remove it without even warning me I would’ve removed the “violent nature” within a DAY instead of disabling my email & story.

it is a bit weird if you have not gotten any warnings about it. you should try to submit a ticket.

@Tyler maybe you can help after all this is your job we are talking about

1 Like

Yeah I just submitted a ticket I’m just really frustrated and upset that there was no warnings given :sob:

1 Like

@Tyler

I’m so sorry this happened to you! It sounds awful :pensive:
I’m sure it’s just a misunderstanding, don’t worry, you’ll get your story back!
sending hugs :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

i just wish I had a warning instead of it being removed & me being ignored! It was 3rd in horror and had nothing but positive comments! Thanks guys :slight_smile:

Is there any way to get an ASAP reply from somebody?!

1 Like

u may have to be patient because usually the team is a bit busy but dont worry they will reply.

1 Like

That’s ok as long as they reply :slight_smile:

The last thing I’d want to do is rewrite everything and publish the entire thing again because I worked so hard on it.

1 Like

ik how u feel, make sure u follow the guidelines, if u have any questions, feel free to ask everyone, especially @Tyler so u will know what to do/can’t do.

1 Like

You should get a response soon, I’m sure.
Is your entire account gone? Or just the story?

1 Like

The account (can’t log into my PC) and the story (I can still view it but it says removed)

Without any strikes or warnings.

2 Likes

That’s very strange about the log in. Usually, the first time you have a story banned, your account is still active. I believe (someone correct me if I’m wrong?) that the second time a story of yours gets banned, your entire account gets banned. But- I thought you could still log in. Just not do anything.

Sometimes I believe stories can get banned without warnings if the content is deemed to be a big enough violation of the guidelines. But that’s usually plagiarism or excessive sexual content.

3 Likes

Mine had neither, it was removed because of violence I didn’t see anything violent, would be great to know exactly what scenes were wrong.

Yeah the account thing is strange. Like at least give me the account back so I can re-edit the story.

2 Likes