Episode Studio Request Thread! (OPEN!)

Sounds good start on some please… then send what you do here to her please.

2 Likes

Sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey guys
And it’s not urgent but how’s it going ?

2 Likes

Almost!

1 Like

Thanks so much !

I submitted a cover request! :wink:

3 Likes

I need help with a cover for my very first story! Can anyone help? Irs called “The Valentine’s: Dangerous Love”

Yes we can help.

Great! What info should I provide?

Title of story
Author name
Character details
Poses of characters
Background or story details

Title: The Valentine’s: Dangerous Love

Author Name: Jennifer Miller

Character Details: The handsome mysterious guy is Lorenzo Valentine, he has like tan skin, messy curly hair, green/hazel eyes, always wearing black, the main character for now is Grace(I’m have the reader customize how they want the main character to look) she has peach color skin, green eyes, red hair, wears a orange blouse that shows her belly and jeans with knee high boots, kinda like this:

his family is involved as well, father, mother, brother, and the workers Johnny, Faith, and Fat Tony

SORRY IF I TOOK UP TOO MUCH SPACE! Poses: I would like Lorenzo to be embracing Grace from behind, his hands wrapped around her waist and his family in the background mother, father (arms crossed angerly), brother, fat tony (possibly holding a gun), Johnny, and Faith…all of them looking angry…Background of the story is: The Valentine’s are a family involved in the Mafia. Lorenzo Valentine despise his family and doesn’t want to be involved in the family business. Lorenzo and his dad verbally and physically fight a lot because his dad is trying to force Lorenzo to be involved and embrace the family lifestyle. His dad is going to find out Lorenzo has fallen for a small town, money poor girl and wants him to leave her alone because she’s unworthy of them. So Lorenzo is going to try and figure out how to take his family down and be with Grace one way or another. Hopefully this kinda helps?

If anyone can help…please let me know! Thanks…

Is there a deadline for this? I could probably die it and have it done in about a week.

No…no deadline…just didnt know if anyone was interested in trying it out…thank you for helping me.

I will try. Just need a little time. lol I have a good hit of request I’m working on a text the moment. I need to make a list.

Oh! Ok no I understand…thanks

1 Like

I submitted a request!:heart: