Episode suggestions-MC is a girl and is psycho or badass

Hey i need more stories to read

can you suggest and episodes that have a girl as a main character and she is badass or psycho

something like psychotic lover

thanks

2 Likes

Dirty blood

Basically

Werewolves can’t have kids with humans otherwise the child is deemed a disgrace to their kind and is usually called a dirty blood and murdered…

Cathasya is a kidnapped survivor, her mother was killed, her father abandoned them when she was born because he found his real mate. Cathasya basically loves to slap the sh*t outta everybody and is a psycho like her mother. (Trust me it’s good)

3 Likes

Maybe you can try mine. She is not a physco but a badass in her own way. It is a slow paced action story. NAME: Remnant Past (LL)

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Greetings! You may enjoy my story. It has a strong female lead, though I will admit her most badass moments are yet to be written (getting close though :wink:).

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Eight currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

1 Like

Here’s mine if anyone wants to check it out:

Author: Kenya

Style: LL

Genre: Action/Sci-fi

Chapters: 6

Instagram: @kenya.writes

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6368011338448896

2 Likes

Hi, my story’s MC is pretty badass :wink:

Title - Love Intruder
Style - Limelight
Genre - Adventure
Description - Ready for the adventure of a lifetime, bad girl Meghan decides to join the n°1 lesbian dating show where her ability to judge character is put to the test. Caribbean sun, 10 sexy contestants, 1 intruder. Will she have the summer of her life or get horribly fooled? It’s up to you!
Comments - Advanced directing / Choices matter / Character points / Mini games
Instagram - nicky.writes

SmallCover_LoveIntruder_Badges_downsized

The Takeover! I forgot her name on here, but its sooo freaking good!