Episode Support Center Question

Hi! Has anyone been to Episode Support on Pocket Gems Help Center? I have an issue and I’m wondering if anyone else has asked a question. When did the usually get back to you, and did they email you?

2 Likes

I think they get back to you after 3 or 4 days. I had an issue once where they didn’t answer at all. Then I submitted a ticket again and they immediately answered. But usually it’s 3 or 4 days, I think.

oh whats the ticket?

Hello @episode.emma, this is Sydney the Moderator!

This topic has been moved to Episode Fan Community since it isn’t about story creation. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

Sometimes I get an answer immediately and sometimes it takes a few days.
The last time I submitted a ticket I got a response within 24 hours, but it was then escalated to someone else and took a couple of days.
I think the longest I’ve ever waited was maybe 4 days but I’ve personally never had a ticket left unanswered (at least I don’t think so).

1 Like

The ticket is just the form you send to pocket gems when you have an issue. It’s called a support ticket. So yeah, the ticket is just the Pocket Gems Help Center form you have to fill out.

1 Like

For me, I always get a reply within 24 hours! In fact, I’ve never had to wait 3-4 days for a reply tbh.

1 Like

I’ve contacted them many times, and it takes them a while to contact you back.