Episode support?

Hey guys! I recently submitted my Clue Contest entry and made the mistake of putting my share link instead of the portal link into the google form :cry: I contacted episode support and someone replied within a couple of hours, asked me for the information they needed and then said they would need to forward to request to someone else but this was 2 days ago and I haven’t heard anything since :weary:
I’m just wondering if this is normal or if any of you guys have ever experienced this, the deadline is nearing and I’m afraid my request might get overlooked before deadine!
I also need opinions on what I should do, I made another support ticked but it got ignored and merged into the original one, and still didn’t get solved :sweat:
Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

try re-submitting the form?

1 Like

It says on the forum post to submit a ticket but I could try I guess? :weary:

2 Likes

I don’t think you should worry, if they told you they forwarded it to someone else and your new ticket got merged into this one, they are surely working on this. I also have a ticket that they forwarded to the IT team, and I know from experience that these things might take some time to get resolved if many people are involved from different departments.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t normally fret like this is just that the deadline is awfully close :grimacing: I’m worried sick haha!

2 Likes

I can imagine, but since they know it’s for the contest, I’m sure they will reply to you soon :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks girl! Still can’t help feeling anxious and frustrated though hahah :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t feel anxious! Everything’ll be fine!! :grinning:

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. And like @Annieways say, they’re working on it. :smiley: Hopefully they’ll get back to you in a few days.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:
b

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.