Episode Team (NEW AND APPROVED)

(NEW ONE) if you are interested, reply or let me know what you think

INTRO
Hi guys, My name is meli, This writing group is supposed to be a safe place where you can go and people can help you (not in a mean way) and give you ideas to what to put in your story

(you don’t need to be writing a story atm but you MUST be working on getting a story started, Artists do not need to be writing a story)

CRITERIA

1. You must be a teen (13 and up)
  2. You have to be active (NOT EVERYDAY), checking in and seeing what you missed
  3. You have to be ready for critism and feedback
  4. NO BEING RUDE TO EACH OTHER OR CALLING EACH OTHER NAMES

RULES:
1, Active (If you are busy, you need to check in after you are done to see what you missed)
2. No bullying or calling each other names
3. Foul laugauge allowed but not to be used in rude manners
3. ABSOLUTELY NO, bashing others peoples work
4. Have fun, get to know each other and make some new friends

Applying?
(I will read over your info and get back to you less than 24 hours)

1. Why are you joining this group?
  2. What are you skilled in? (Artist, Writing, etc)
  3. Tell me about yourself.
  4. What got you into writing?

NEEDED

• Coders (x3)

I will get back to you and read over your application in just a few hours, if i do NOT get back to you 24 hours it doesn’t not mean your not in, it means i’m busy and i’ll have someone help me with that

THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU ARE APPLYING

7 Likes

We’d love you too apply! We’d love new members! We need writers, coders, and artists at the minute!
@Meli_love123 @Milklexxy

1 Like

Hey! I’d like to join :slight_smile:

form
    I think it’d be a good way to improve my artistry, coding, writing, etc, but at the same time also help people.

I am an artist, author and I can do pretty advanced coding.

I live in Australia, I’ve had episode since Demi Lovato and Mean Girls and I’m still pretty new to art.

I’ve loved writing since I could write, I don’t really know why :sweat_smile:. One day I discovered episode and thought it was a good opportunity to share my stories.

2 Likes

You’re in! You sound like an amazing addition to our team!

1 Like

This sounds promising!!

Summary
    I would like to meet more authors and also improve my skills as a writer!
    I would say i’m pretty well-rounded, I don’t excel in any one field but I’d like to think i’m not awful loll
    My name is Riss and i’m 18 years old, I picked up writing on episode once quarantine began and I haven’t stopped since :relieved:
    I just have a very overactive imagination and thought this would be a good way to channel it
2 Likes
Application
  1. Why are you joining this group? : Honestly, I love writing but I feel as though having people who enjoy it as much as I do would make me feel more motivated. I would also like to work on my skills as both a writer, and an artist.

2. What are you skilled in?: I am an Artist I like making edits, splashes, character cards, etc. I am also currently writing a story, I consider myself a great coder, but I am quite the procrastinator.

3. Tell me about yourself.: I am 13, grew up in New York, but I was born in Alaska. I have four pets. A rag doll named Fish, a spider named Peter, a Rat named Frankie, and finally a corgi named Daisy. (She was named after the game Day-Z it’s a zombie game.) I love horror and zombie movies. I am a huge fan of anime, and like drawing in that style. I am a huge fan of my Italian culture. I also love old movies/shows, such as the Nanny, Alf, Full House, Family Matters, And I Love Lucy. When I was younger I was diagnosed with depression due to my cousin dying during football practice due to heart complications. I am still fighting depression. So I have bad days every now and then. I was also diagnosed with PTSD when I was 10, because on the way home from basketball practice we got into a car crash. So it’s hard for me think when I’m by a road, or figuring out street signs. I also find it hard to go anywhere that involves being near traffic without someone with me. Be aware ever since I got depression I have also had OCD. My mom says its normal for me to get it if I have been through traumatic experience. I don’t really question her on it, cause it’s awkward when we talk about my disorders. On a brighter note, I have been getting better mentally since I joined the community!

4. What got you into writing?: Well, I have always scored high in language arts. In 5th grade I got a 287 when most kids in my grade averaged in the 230’s. I have also taken creative writing classes since I was in 3rd grade. In those classes we write stories. The last story in that class that I wrote was a romance and called, when it rains. Its based during the great depression when flappers stopped being a thing and it has a whole murder mystery to it and everything. So once I found the episode community I thought I found a way to express myself :sweat_smile:

I hope that’s enough info!

2 Likes

@fawnie and @ShadowsStories you both seem like great people! We are happy to welcome you to the team!

Yes, ma’am

1 Like

Yay! Thank you both so much for having me!! :yellow_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :v:t4:

1 Like

Of course! :heart::heart:

1 Like

This sounds interesting.

Application

I’m curious, and I feel trying out something new. I like the idea of helping people improve by providing feedback that’s specific and not vague.

1. What are you skilled in? (Artist, Writing, etc)

I think I’m pretty good at writing, and coding has been easy for the most part. At times, it gets tedious, but it’s worth it in the end.

1. Tell me about yourself.

I really like writing stories, but sometimes I procrastinate or get distracted by other things. I do a lot of extracurricular activities like debate and band, and I got into Episode during middle school. I live in Texas near the Gulf coast, and I play the flute. I like looking at desserts, but I can’t bake.

1. What got you into writing?

After watching a couple of videos by DJPlaysGames, I felt like I could try making my own Episode story. I thought it would be easy, but it hasn’t been entirely simple. I enjoy it though, especially because I’m trying out fantasy for the first time and doing a murder mystery for another story.

2 Likes

I really hope I’m not sounding rude or anything, this is just a question. :sweat: :weary:
Is this group JUST for story idea help? and why do you need artists ?

Again I hope I don’t sound rude :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is just not a writing group
why do we need artists?
If we need some art done from someone in the group, they can ask one of the artists and maybe one of the artist can help

2 Likes

You would be an amazing person for this group, i’ll add you to the PM

2 Likes

Oh ok thanks!! I hope you didnt find me rude :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No, you didnt it was a harmless thing to ask :smiley:

2 Likes

Summary:

1. I’d like to join this group because I think I can make Episode forums a more better place for our Episode community.
  2. Right now, I’m still practicing art and beginning to become a bit skilled (still a beginner though). But skilled in writing and grammar.
  3. I’m British, a foodie and sarcastic
    4.I think what got me into was reading :sweat_smile:. Reading just used to have this strong effect on me that gave me the urge to start writing stories and since I stumbled upon Episode, writing’s became extra fun ever since!!
1 Like

You’re in!

1 Like

Hi I would like to join

the info
    I can make friends and also help each other! :heart:
    We can also help many aspiring authours.! :heart:
    I am skilled as an artist and a writer.
    I am 18 years old.
    I can speak English, malayalam, French, Spanish and italian
    I love to write. Especially reading those amazing episode stories :heart_eyes::heart:
    Note
    I CAN BE AN ARTIST AS WELL AS I CAN GIVE IDEAS AND WRITE STORIES BUT I DO CODING EXCEPT KISS SCENES, AND COMPLICATED THINGS
1 Like

Hey! So, I’m currently learning how to code. When I get the hang of it, I’ll most probably try to write a story myself. Does this count? If yes, I can tell you everything you need to know.

1 Like