Episode Team (NEW AND APPROVED)

Yes, it does count

1 Like

Your in and this is a safe place, and i don’t want bullying on this team if so who ever it is wil be kicked out

1 Like

That’s awsome, your in

2 Likes

Bump! @Rachel_episode11 sorry for not accepting you earlier, sleep and time zones are killers! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I want to join this group because I want to find some friends and maybe a partner who can help me with my story. And I want to hear people opinion on my ideas. I like criticism! I have written almost 4 episodes so far, want to publish my story when I have about 7-8. Oh and I’m 18
I’m a writer, a coder (more than 2 year experience)
And an artist, my recent work:

I always wanted to write a cool story which will catch a bit of attention, I’m trying to stay away from cliches as much as possible

2 Likes

You are accepted!

1 Like

May I ask if u guys have a group? And THX!

1 Like

Yep, this is the group, let me add you!

Application
1. Why are you joining this group?

I’ve recently started writing Episode and I’m just looking to get to know the Episode Community. Also, I’d like for other members of this community to help me with my stories, and I’d also like to help them.
2. What are you skilled in? (Artist, Writing, etc)
I’m writing stories but also I started doing some digital art, I can’t say I’m too good at that, but I hope I’m not too bad.
3. Tell me about yourself.
My name is Thea, I’m 17 years old. I live in Serbia. Next year I’m finishing high school, and my dream job is to be a lawyer. I like to meet new people, and I’d like to think that I’m friendly.
4. What got you into writing?
Nothing special, just one day I was reading some story on Episode and I thought “Oh I could try writing my own story”. And then here I am :smile:

1 Like

Your in !!

1 Like

love this sm:)

1 Like
  1. I am joining this group because I want to get to know others with similar interests and get some help myself
  2. I am a writer
  3. I am 17 years old. I just started a new episode account and I am ready to start anew.
  4. Nothing special. I have been reading episode for 6 years and not too long ago I decided to write.
2 Likes

I am looking for a writing partner, someone who knows how to proofread, and an artist. We can write on different writing platforms. We can make comics using different ideas if you are interested, please you will say your name, age, what you can do and your Instagram username if you have one. We could write both novels and comics.

2 Likes

I am making a group of writing team where we all write different stories. There will be coders, writing, video editor and so on, if you are interested, please PM me

1 Like