Episode timed out, forever loading

general
community

Whenever I try to play Episode, it loads for a long time then says connection timed out please try again, I cant even get to the bookshelf or anything. I use Wi-Fi and Episode used to work before, Im very close to the wifi location and I tried reinstalling the game. I think this happened when I got my new modem/router, could it be because of a closed port? I tried using my data and it worked, but I have a very limited data so please help…

Restart your phone and it should work :T

I obviously tried that too.

Reinstall the app? Sorry if you tried that also :T

Done that too :frowning: I emailed Pocket Gems but still no response, been happening for quiet a while…

Maybe message @Sydney_H she is on 24/7 so you are likely to get a quick response.

Will do. Thanks!

@Omar did you ever get this fixed?

Sadly, no. Pocket Gems did not help at all, and I asked a few more questions and they didn’t answer.

I’m sorry to hear that. They responded to me but all they said was I need to connect to a different internet…well mostpeople only have one internet connection at home lol but anyways have you downloaded any other apps recently? I deleted two apps that I downloaded after the episodes app and once i deleted those apps my game started working!! I hope this helps you because I tried everything else and nothing was working!

Ok I will definitely try this. Thanks!!

You are a f***cking beast!! IT WORKED!! THANKS SO MUCH YOU ARE WAY MORE SUPPORT THAN POCKET GEMS UGHUGH

Bummer. It’s not working again. I deleted everything on my phone except episode.

Daaamn what noooo go back to telling me ima beast lol but it did it to me again last night too this time i just disconnected from my internet then reconnected again and it worked. Hopefully it’s something small and yours starts working again!!

I tried restarting my phone and my internet and still :frowning:

I tried a vpn, it loaded but it’s forever loading stories??

Story loaded, screen awfully glitches like its all black except a little part in the corner where it plays the story.

Working now without that black screen thing. Fast and great with VPN. I wonder why it wasn’t working without a vpn??

That’s so weird but I saw someone else say something about a VPN so you arent alone in that. But look together we did more than pocketgem did for us lmao

true lmfao