Episode Update Hype Thread

Yo! Since we’ve been a lil’ off topic on the update threads talking about updates and the like, why not make our own topic to discuss it?

So, discuss away!

3 Likes

I hope we getting some hairstyles and lips.

Honestly it’s getting late but if they can’t update this week they should make a post about it beforehand… not 2 and a half hours AFTER they usually update like last time. I do appreciate that they told us though

There’s an update! I’m happy

1 Like

theres am update to limelight right now.

Yay.

Episode Update Rant Thread!

As some of you know, a lot of the update threads have been closed and locked due to offtopic conversations regarding updates.

Thus I’ve decided to make a thread dedicated to exactly that.

We can discuss the update, what we like or don’t like about the update, and anything regarding the updates and the episode team.

Rules

• No drama
  • No cursing
  • Debate don’t Argue

Any rules broken will result in flags.

Please keep this thread kind and informative.

Let’s begin!

If you could please list which update you’re talking about!

5 Likes

Hm. Okay, im getting a little confused. Is it about the writers portal or the thread in forum.

1 Like

It’s about the clothing/item updates we get every Thursday!

2 Likes

Ahhh okay.

Hm, with episode team, I think they should have sections, like for approving, and updating the episode catalog with new backgrounds and overlays. @ZADDY

Yeah, could use some more dresses for clothing, and other things. Adding animal animation, more new character animations like lets say,

someone pick u up and throw u in the water.

Have animation on that.

1 Like

Bump! It’s that time of the week again!

I feel like all the facial features have been released. Maybe there’s a couple more hairstyles?? But it would be cool if we got back to clothes

1 Like