Episode Vault Now Open

:blue_heart: Episode Vault :blue_heart:

At an Instagram near you…

The new and improved Episode Vault is finally open for business.
You may have known us previously as a place to get awesome public domain and CC0 images, but now we are offering much, much more!

Now Also Home To:

• Captivating Character Edits
  • Custom Covers
  • Fabulous Feedback
  • Interesting Interviews
  • Perfect Prompts
  • Stupendous Shout-Outs
  • Superb Splashes
  • Remarkable Reviews

:blue_heart: Come check out our website and follow us on Instagram! :blue_heart:

Members

@Purple_Ghost
@stephp99
@LukeDaCat
@oorgeloop
@Jahstoriess
@Cristy
@Fixelled

Please let me know if this is in the wrong section. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

They are all completely free services. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The Vault Photo looks cool! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Just a reminder that you must follow us to receive the requested service. :grin:

Bump

can you be in 2 groups

We are currently not accepting applications for more members if that is part of what you are asking. But in the future if we do open up applications, it won’t matter how many groups you are in as long as you can commit the time you promised to the group. :purple_heart:

1 Like

I love to join if I can

All request are currently open, but we’d love if a few lovely authors or editors would request an interview! :purple_heart:

Bump

What do you mean by interviews?

Hi! Can you read my story and give me feedback! I would love to have an honest opinion Thank you!!!
Name: Girl Of Deception
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s an arrogant jerk and has no compassion. Little does she know that’s all about to change.
Genre: Adventure
Btw: My cover is different, this one is being approved by episode at the moment.

There are a couple of interviews on our Instagram. An interview form has a bunch of questions for authors and/or editors about what they do and stuff. We then turn it into a video.

Also, make sure you fill out the forms on the website and follow us on Instagram for your review. :purple_heart:

ok

We are currently hiring reviewers for anyone you may be interested! Application is on our website. :purple_heart:

Can u make me a splash please?

Go to our website and fill in the form their to submit a request :smiley:

2 Likes

Put this in art resources. :grin: