Episode Vintage! (CLOSED)

Bumppp!

@Brayden when will we know if we are accepted?

Pretty soon! I have accepted 5 people and I’ll see if I have room for more.

Ok.

So I’m guessing I didn’t get in. That’s ok :joy::joy:

It is fine I wasn’t accepted into it and you went ahead and took @Epi_Info and skipped over me
(If this sounded mean sorry)

1 Like

I don’t really know how to respond to this. But you shouldn’t be discouraged by not being picked, I wouldn’t have tagged you and said you picked her over me. It’s normal and it does come off rude and I don’t see how it couldn’t come off as rude, because it is. Aka you sound salty

(@ItzKastinR)

Sorry it’s just that I hate when people do that is annoying and I wasn’t tryna sound rude

1 Like

Do what?

Skip over someone and go to the next person

1 Like

They didn’t, it’s like saying two people went for a job and first one should get the job because they got there first.

I’m not saying that at all but she accepted everyone but me and @Forever1201

And? I’ve been rejected it’s not singling you out. It’s just they might have not enjoyed your art. It’s pointless to keep talking about it but you made me a little annoyed with tagging me in it as if I was the reason you didn’t get in. It’s not a competition.

No I was saying that she skipped over me and went to you and everyone else I wasn’t really tryna include you or anything I was just tryna say she went to you instead

1 Like

I’m happy for you to speak your mind but I didn’t like how you had to drag names in. I’m not trying to be rude but it seems like you took it personally when you weren’t accepted.

Sorry but you weren’t really suppose to be in this

1 Like

And I said it was fine

1 Like

Then who was? Because if not me then Brayden, because I don’t know what you thought would happen when you tag me in it.

I know but it was like:
I’m fine but

Sorry

1 Like