Episode VIP has been updated-no passes even all stories

So I was just looking at community stories and noticed the “get vip!” Thing at the top and checked it and GUESS WHAT the community stories are also included now and there are no ads either I’d you get the vip!

1 Like

The offers vary for different accounts. Some also have the option to edit their subscription while others don’t but it’s good that they’ve changed your offer! Mine is still the same – pass free for Originals with no other subscription offers. :sob:

2 Likes

Same here

1 Like

It’s that way for me as well, at least for now.

I know for the last month it’s been only episode stories. And this past week it’s gone up three dollars just for VIP.

1 Like

Has anyone gotten it to work? It just flashes the loading screen when I try to get it. On another thread one person kept getting an error screen.

2 Likes

yes mines does the same thing it’s so annoying.

1 Like

I bought VIP because I was hate reading something (I know, moment of weakness), and to my surprise, I still get ads. Can’t believe I’m paying a weekly subscription just to sit through two ads every episode.

1 Like

ugh never gotten any offers. it’s like they know im implusive and prone to bulk buying ticket packs :woman_facepalming:t4::sob:

2 Likes