Episode VIP Pass Issue

Hi guys!

So I’m subscribed for the Episode VIP pass and it auto renewed a few days ago. However the technical issue was that I’m not receiving any daily gems nor passes. And when you click the vip pass to buy, nothing happens. Am I the only one with this issue or is the app itself experiencing technical issues? Any tips on what I should do?

1 Like

It seems as if everyone is having this issue I don’t think there is anything you can do other than contact episode and wait for a response. It’s from what I saw anyway people may have a different way on how to get them back but I don’t think there is so try contacting episode<3 Might be wrong sorry I am not much help!

My guess is that it has something to do with the last update :confounded::persevere:

1 Like

That’s sucks… and where is dissapired the VIP amethyst? Are you stoling ours money or what’s up?

2 Likes

I feel you. I contacted them yesterday about my VIP. The problem I’m having is that when I opened it, all the stories that will say “VIP” is gone. I don’t see my unlimited passes neither. That usually happens to me. So I figured is a glitch. I just turned off and on. Did it 3 times. Nothing work. I check my Google Play and it shows that I’m still paying the membership. So I ask for help. They finally message me back today and going to fix what they can. Hopefully they fix your problem too, I suggest you send a ticket. Don’t you worry, you ain’t the only one dealing with the VIP issue.

3 Likes

Okay good. I thought I was the only one. From what they recommended me they said to cancel the subscription, request a refund and once you get your refund then repurchase the VIP pass again. Here’s hoping it doesn’t glitch while doing so. But thanks everyone for the feedback!

1 Like

They told me the exact same thing. But I forgot to cancel it. I just requested for a refund. Should I cancel now or see what happens?

1 Like

Cancel now to be on the safe side. Definitely don’t want them charging you for something that wasn’t received yet. I did mines earlier so I have to wait now

Can you let me know if you got your refund back or not? I’m so scared and praying they give us back.

1 Like

Sure. Just DM me

It’s the app because as someone else mentioned it’s happening to everyone, myself included smh. I just got charged on Jan 25, but I will cancel before I’m billed again if it’s not fixed by then!

3 Likes

Hello there :hugs:
I have the exact same problem with my VIP Amethyst. Auto renewed on January 30th, paid for it and yesterday it was gone. I have the exact same answer, that I should cancel and make a new subscription, but there is only sapphire and that’s not what I will buy. I will make only a new subscription if there is the VIP amethyst :sob:. Sapphire is not a option for me. I want my VIP amethyst back :disappointed:. Hope they will fix it. Somebody who understand my English :see_no_evil::joy:?English is not my first language, so sorry :kissing_heart:
Greetings from Germany
Succre :heart:

5 Likes

Welcome to the community, this may be off topic but

I’m really interested to learn German language, do you also speak dutch? :sweat_smile::joy:

I’m fluent in Dutch, haha.

R u interested to teach me :joy:?

May I know how old you are?

18 why?

I think we should just cancel. The VIP Amethyst seems to be gone on the app itself (only Sapphire is a VIP purchase). There’s no need to re-purchase something that no longer exists. I suppose we should just hope to be refunded and urge episode to put amethyst back on the app.

2 Likes

So far I received message pop up off the app that said the VIP pass should be fixed as soon as possible. Hopefully they fix it before they have a lot of angry customers if they see a charge coming out and nothing happens still.

2 Likes

I wish they’d say if “fixing” the VIP means refunding those of us who’ve lost it.

3 Likes