Episode VIP Pass Issue

Got this on Twitter. More to follow.

2 Likes

No they took mine away :pleading_face: I’m sad bc I did pay for it.

I don’t have Twitter. But it’s still shows it on your app?

It still shows it as an option, even though I already have a subscription. When I click on it nothing happens. I’ve only ever had Sapphire though.

1 Like

Are you paying for amethyst or sapphire?

I’m paying for Sapphire.

Oh. Your issue is slightly different from the majority of ours then. Ours has been with amethyst.

Are you able to switch to amethyst? Or does that also do nothing?

Right but the main issue is the subscription is not showing in the app. I’m pretty sure that’s for both subscriptions. This is the first time I’ve experienced it.

Amethyst did show up before but nothing happened when I clicked it.

Oooh, okay. I got it now. This is my first time experiencing this kind of issue too. Been using the app for 6 years and this is my first time loosing money from the game. (Similarly, two years ago when they removed their original $9.99 unlimited passes. But I, personally, didn’t loose money).

2 Likes

Exactly its just frustrating when you pay for a product and its not working. And no one is telling you what’s going on.

1 Like

I has this issue in December was such a hassle. Now, but was able to cancel and repurchase.
I tried this today due to the issue, so I cancelled went back in to resubscribed and the vip is still not there :weary: maybe I will try later the resubscribe again. We pay too much for them not to fix!

2 Likes

Did you get a refund when you tried to cancel and repurchase?

I’ve cancelled and resubscribed four times. Hasn’t done anything each time. Our best bet seems to be to just wait on the episode team to solve it and then go from there.

1 Like

No, my subscription end 2/11 so I figured I didn’t need a refund; however when this happened in December to me I did and got refunded

1 Like

Update: when I opened my app I got this I payed for it this month? Did anyone else get this?

I have not seen that. What happens when you click it?

1 Like

It wanted me to pay again like I will not.

1 Like

Absolutely not!

1 Like