Episode webpage glitch?

Is anybody else having a problem with the Episode web page (www.episodeinteractive.com) looking wrong? I’ll upload 4 photographs showing what’s going on below:

And you get the picture of what the rest of the page looks like. Is anyone else experiencing this? Please let me know!

Thanks.

I WANT TO POINT OUT THAT MY WRITER’S PORTAL PAGE FUNCTIONS PROPERLY, BUT THE ACTUAL EPISODE INTERACTIVE SITE DOES NOT. (I had to send a log-in link from my phone to even log into the writer’s portal)

Moved Report a Bug Writer’s Portal (since this is the closest category for this issue). Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

@jill_epi go ahead and send a help ticket to our support team to let them know what’s happening :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, wasn’t sure where to place it! Thanks!

1 Like

This topic can be closed if anyone doesn’t have anything to add! The page eventually fixed itself some time this evening! Thanks for the help, Sydney.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.