Episode...WHY?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

Heads up!

There is a way to work around the issue for now: You can comment out the image by putting a # in front of it. For example, INT. DOORS becomes #INT. DOORS. You will be able to preview your story, though the background or overlay will not appear in the preview until after it has been approved and the # symbol removed.

Also, for everyone experiencing this issue, please submit tickets to https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093965234,.

I shall attempt to tag everyone I’ve seen so far who has reported this issue (if I miss anyone, please tag them and direct them to this post; if you got tagged but aren’t having this issue, then my apologies :blush: If you got tagged twice, then I need coffee)

@lanafrazer_episode @Minoesje @SteeleMagnolia @NicoleYEpisode @line123462 @Simila100 @Wingsoffire @EllieThatWriter @AshlyRayn @kw.episode @ViviOfficially @JessicaOlson1 @appleqrl @LyraKeiken @fluffyrice @lilmisskriss44 @PizzaWriter @Ellie_Hughes_xx @SASB @MystikLunaa @CrystalKitty @mariejen @MoreTeaMustBeSpilled @Natalie_ward @TheUnknownAuthor @cc_episodewriter @Bres1951 @jordles @klaneso @GColleen @JiangShi @azariasin @Alusza @benaiah.episode @Nightary @AuthorMDWrites @Maison @Episode.Kay @LanaAugustine @Martha213 @Addivi101 @goth.gaia @aprill @emmiepisode112 @Riskxtaker @JMO @SarahDor @bb_author @AverysTea @Random.Tomboy @lonewolfe @Carter @AMagic @Cande_interactive

Okay, that’s everyone I’ve seen so far! :sweat_smile:

38 Likes