Episode Wishy's Art Thread & Much More! (OPEN)

You can use @Episode_Wishy as credit :grin:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I just realized that there arent’t that many wedding dress options in limelight but whatever xD I’ll find a solution.

this is the first dress option in limelight and I’d like a dress that looks a little bit like this

Something like this:

And the next wedding dress option is this dress:

So I’d like something looking like this (definitely with the neck and shoulder piece):

Sooo, I hope I’m not asking for too much. You can take all the time you want because I won’t need it as soon as possible.

Oh and could both dresses be on a mannequin? And you’re free to choose the background, as long as it isn’t too ‘busy’ because the most important thing are the dresses. I’m probably going to make this a big choice (choosing between the dresses) in my story :slight_smile:

1 Like

No not the episode dresses, but the dresses that the actual people are wearing. I put the episode dresses next to them for no reason actually, it’s just the dresses that the episode charachters are actually gonna wear. But I want the dresses that the actual people are wearing on the art scene :slight_smile:

And it’s more like an atelier instead of a boutique

This is probably confusing you so much, sorry!

That’s sooner than I expected ahhaahha. Thank you very much for putting time in this! :slight_smile:

May I request a cover

1 Like

of course

1 Like

can i request a covers, ?:grin:

I can try but it will have to be later going to the hair salon :joy:

Thanks

Okay

Characters. Girl
Skin- Copper 05
Brows-Arched Thin
Hair-Long Wavy Parted Hair
Eyes- Angular Slender/ Color/Brown Dark
Face-Square Defined
Nose-Round Button
Lips-Full Heart Pouty/ Color: Pink Peach Medium Matte

Boy
Skin- Copper 05
Brows- Round Thin
Hair-Short Curly Fade
Eyes-Male Deep Sunken/ Dark Brown
Face-Square Long Jaw Shadow
Nose-Straight Pointed
Lips-Full Lower Lip Sharp/ Neutral Medium Nude Matte

Girl ~ Kiss Give
Boy ~ Kiss Receive make him small he is four yrs old

I would like this background blurry

Hoping someone here could help!

A) I need water overlays for when they’re inside the pool
B) I need a separate pool bg from the POV of actually being in the pool (if that makes sense lol)

(I’ll make sure to credit whoever edits them for me)

3 Likes

Hi ! I WOULD LOVE A COVER ART made for my new story!
heres the ink version

FEMALE: outfit is red monokini, tattooed rocker boots, black leather leggings, black feather earrings

Skin : Light
Eyebrow:medium angled
Hair:straight /color grey,
Eyes:Feline, white color
Face: Oval
Nose: Upturned
Mouth:Full, color scarlet

Male: Outfit : v neck Black, Tattoo:roses, grey tuxedo slacks, wedding uniform shoes black, lion chain/necklace,gold

Skin:Taupe
Eyebrow: thin Arch
Hair:modern Pompa /black
Eyes: gentle almond color:green
Face: chiseled square
Nose:button
Mouth: Uneven color terrocata

now background can be black, I want it to be close up, like waist up. her behavior would be sad, I guess, or looking down or away.

his arms wrapped around her from behind, and than the title CHAIN ME, and if you can, can you have like chains around the title or something lol! thanks!

2 Likes

I…I can try :sweat_smile:

what pose will you like them in (plz pick from the animation list in episode writers portal)

Anything would be bette than my art lol! Please do:)

1 Like

large or small cover? or both?

Both would be awesome if you can

1 Like

Tysm so do i send you a character details or like picture of them ?