Episode Wishy's Art Thread & Much More! (OPEN)

Sure okay I’ll dm you

1 Like

Hey! It’s alright I found what I needed when I was trying to search for an example to show you! Thanks though!

1 Like

hi!

Can I request a Limelight art scene please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes you can :grin:

1 Like

do you have a form of some sort? :wink:

1 Like

No :sweat_smile: just leave and example of what you want pic of characters clothes background and anything else

2 Likes

ok, Will do!

2 Likes

Limelight Art Scene Request

One Zone - A sort of close up

Character- His name is Minwoo.

This Is an overlay of what he looks like as he is falling.

In this scene he has jumped of a cliff so I it would be as if he was falling on top of someone, Like I was looking up and I could see him falling towards me.

Reference Image -
This is what I want the art scene to look like, either of these poses is fine :slight_smile:

535239 falling-guy1
Perhaps you could do it so his jacket has blown open and his tie is blowing in the wind but if that’s too much, you can leave his outfit alone :slight_smile: Also, Can he be looking down at the camera please :slight_smile:

Background

I would like it on this background, just without the water at the bottom please and can it be a close up of him please!

1 Like

We will be sure to get that to you

1 Like

Aye Genius.
I would like a large cover of my- no published yet- LL story called “Girls Just Want to Have Fun”.
I would like the 5 MC in a living room.

This is Emily and I would like her to be in the middle, looking at the camera.
Skin: Neutral 1; Eyebrows: Round Medium; Hair: Long Straight Loose Solid Black; Eyes: Monolid Slender Black; Face: Triangle Defined; Nose: Round Button; Mouth: Full Heart Pouty Black Matte

Fanny, looking hella confident at the camera.
Skin: Rose 01; Eyebrows: Arched Thick Styled; Hair: Short Wavy Ombre Pink Lt; Eyes: Round Downturned Wide Blue Aqua Face: Heart Defined; Nose: Grecian Soft; Mouth: Medium Heart Natural Purple Pastel Matte

Mymy looking exhausted.
Skin: Gold 3; Eyerows: Bushy Thick; Hair: Curly Bob Chesnut Brown; Eyes: Sharp Almond Brown Black; Face: Round Soft; Nose: Round Broad; Lips; Heart Shaped Pout: Purple Deep Matte

Sky laughing. But like, really laughing. Better than the photo.
Skin; Rose 10; Eyebrows: Arched Thin; Hair: Long Faux Hawk Solid Black Dark; Eyes: Deepset Downturned Grey Cool; Face Diamond Long; Nose: Grecian Soft; Lips Full Round Pouty Violet Gloss

Nimala looking happy but side eye her friends.
Skin; Copper 06; Eyebrows: Arched Natural; Hair; Long Feathered Brunette Brown; Eyes: Deepset Almond Brown Light; Face Heart Defined; Nose: Defined Natural; Lips Full Round: Medium Thin Pink Warm Matte

AND OF COURSE YOUR WATERMARK ON IT.

Is it possible? :grinning:

1 Like

can u send all of the character details.

ok idk why the character made me laugh when he falling. lol woo! lol.

1 Like

@Mary-P can u send me the character details of each one please

lmao :laughing:

1 Like

Him: YAS THIS IS WHAT I LIVE FOR!!! WOOO BABY WOO!!!

Him: Oh wait…I change my mind …my going to fall to my death.

3 Likes

lol

1 Like

lol

I edited it :nerd_face:

1 Like

Ok can u give me the details please

1 Like

the details are in the now edited post

1 Like