Episode won’t open

The app isn’t opening I’ve tried everything but it just doesn’t open it says connection time out, I cloesd the app restarted the mobile and yhe server several times I deleted apps, I deleted the app and reinstalled it also for 7 or 8 times i still doesn’t work i sent a ticket also asking for help but there is no response please help this is getting into 7 months

check your internet connection

Hello @Menna1, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums! :smiley: Sorry to hear about your issue; the best thing you can do is wait for the team to respond to your ticket. :wink:

Moved this to Report a Bug Mobile App. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

when did you sent a ticket?

Episode loads, but when it “finishes” that error keeps popping up, I recently moved homes and around 8+pm, when I open the episode app, it says this. In my old home, I could stay up all night and read. I don’t know why this is occurring here. Keep in mind, I can’t open the home screen on Episode because of this.