Episode Writer Portal Bugs/Glitches

Has anyone been having troubles with the writer portal recently? For instance, my script won’t load, I can’t create a new character because the website is so slow etc.

Is this just me or is anyone else experiencing these bugs??

3 Likes

I haven’t experience this, no. Is it only episode that is responding slow?

i thought i had a glitch or bug when I was trying to make my character slap another character but it worked.

Me too! My writer portal keeps crashing

2 Likes

I don’t know if this has anything to do with it, but my sound previewer isn’t working. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

@missy.episode @Zey @ItzFarrah please submit help tickets to our support team, they’d be more than happy to help! :grin:

it happens to me when I have slow internet connection - but maybe it is different reason by you.

This is what happens when I open up one of my episodes that I want to work on :frowning:

It’s perfectly fine now after I restarted my laptop. Thank you, though! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You might want to send a support ticket :woman_shrugging:t4:

I remember I had this one time too a while ago…I havent realy solved it it just after few housrs was OK If I remember right so I unfortunatelly cant reccomand solution.

Update: So I managed to fix it by re-installing Chrome :slight_smile: If anyone else has this problem maybe try re-installing your internet browser or device… lol