Episodee Keeps Crashing

I have had this trouble for a week now, ever since I updated my iPhone to IOS 11, Episode has not been loading. I have emailed Episode multiple times and it has gave the same response each time but I have tried everything they say. It still doesn’t work, I deleted the app and downloaded it again. It still doesn’t work and in the process of deleting the app I have lost access to my Support ID. When I open the app it loads for a bit then crashes back onto my home screen. This is very sickening as I love reading Episode stories. Please help.

2 Likes

Hey there @ashbomberry, I’ve moved this thread to Report a Bug Mobile App. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Ive been having the exact same problems and ive also done everything. Maybe theres a bug with the actual app and not our phones because all my other apps work fine and im not the only one having this problem with episode

1 Like

I might think that too

1 Like

My app is down atm and it was down yesterday the whole time, this is so annoying, Ive tried everything, literally everything, no luck.

1 Like

Have you tried sending them an email explaining what’s happening with your app and attaching screenshots? (Btw i was having the same problem and I’ve tried everything it kept giving me the “connection failure” sign!!)

1 Like

I think theres something wrong with their app not our phones

2 Likes

I’ve had the same problem, I’ve tried everything! But suddenly it started working when i sent them an email :thinking:

I tried once and I got the same email as @ashbomberry and when I tried what they say it didn’t work, however I it worked later like after a day or so, and since then I didn’t try to reach out again since the problem is barely from my device and it’s common between many users now

True! I think it’s a glitch from the app that happens every now and then

Mines still isnt working

Did you send them an email?

New to the forum, and not sure how to dm for assistance