Episodehelpers Art Requests! **OPEN**

Hello everyone! You probably opened this thread because you want a cover or an art scene/splashes/overlays, well you came to the right place! Answer the following questions if you want a shoutout, and please be patient we will get back to you as soon as possible! If you want to keep your information private, fill the request in the following link ( https://linktr.ee/episodehelpers )
Questions:

1. What’s your Instagram/forum’s username? (if you don’t have an Instagram or active more on here, write the forum’s username)
  2. What’s the text you want if its a cover?
  3. What is it? (cover, splashes, art scene, etc.)
  4. If its a cover, is it a small or large cover or both?
  5. Put your character/s details (with the outfit), please type them not just a picture of your avatar without a text.
  6. How many characters are they? (if more than 1, please name them or number them in your pose reference, or in your answers if you don’t have a pose reference.
  7. What background?
  8. If you have a pose reference, put it and no need to answer the rest,
  9. What poses are your characters doing?
    NOTE - The art will be posted on here as a reply, and a post on our Instagram! (@episode.amigas)

Check out my other threads for different requests or If you want to apply for an application to join the group!

If you have any questions, don’t heist to ask!

4 Likes

Hey, can you please tell me where are your other threads? I want to request but I wish to see some examples… :slight_smile:

1 Like