Episode's 2017 Diversity Standards

You are wrong for teaming up against @SarahBear.

Why bring up something that happened so long ago?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I think it’s best to just leave it be. It happened way to long ago and there’s no need to bring it up again to start any conflict.

7 Likes

It’s pointless talking to you too. :blush: Good day.

4 Likes

1 Like

it think that was clueless lol

2 Likes

oh was it? Lmao thanks :smile:

Wow. 2 and a half years later- Where are the diverse stories?

15 Likes

Especially since episode is pushing ads like this it makes it all the more hypocritical

I wouldnt call the choice to be a lesbian in it starts with a bra to be representation considering how the guy dangling a bra in both the covers kinda lampshades what kind of choice they ‘expect’ the readers to make anyway

14 Likes

2 years later and we have EVEN MORE sex, rapey, abusive boyfriend stories, thanks for the improvement <3

14 Likes

They might as well didn’t make this forum post in the first place…I don’t see much of a change at all from the way they were doing things in 2016 :grimacing:

3 Likes

The only thing that happened was they gave up trying to make featured stories good

9 Likes

sips tea :coffee: Can’t argue with you there :eyes:

3 Likes

chugs tea can anyone?

3 Likes

Oof.

5 Likes

I mean… more body types?

1 Like

Y’all ain’t serious about this shit. I’ve been trying to keep calm but honestly, just shut the fuck up, stop putting up this whole, we are diverse front—because that just pisses me off and make this whole thing worse. I STG, y’all just bothering about this because of the backlash received. Y’all are not serious if not, we would have seen significant in the past 3 years. Zisgusting!

1 Like