Episode's 2017 Diversity Standards

And I’m saying you can do both. I do both. Wearing them doesn’t dismiss you from being positive about Natural hair. It matters if you take care of it, which we do.

6 Likes

People have different preferences for themselves. For example, although I shave/wax my armpits, doesn’t mean I’m not “body hair positive” (if that’s what you would even call it). If they don’t wanna shave, good on them! I’ll still “support” that even though I don’t do it myself.

7 Likes

:ok_hand:t5: :clap:t5:

I understand that. I do. If I offended you, I apologize.

3 Likes

I don’t want to get into who should use what or wear their hair in which way. But there are ways to discuss things without being mean and dismissive. And even if you agree with someone else’s opinion, be sure that they are expressing it in a respectful way before whole heartedly approving their statement.
Let’s be kind to each other.

10 Likes

I’m not judging that. If a girl wants to not shave off her hair, cool. If she wants to do so, cool. I’m not gonna punch someone for that.

I can never say, correct, or address anyone without being deemed as rude or mean. Smh :woman_facepalming:t5:

I’m not sure you get what I mean. I was comparing wearing weaves/wigs and preaching natural hair positivity to shaving and preaching body hair positivity to make it more understandable. The message I was trying to convey was that it’s up to the individual on what they want to do with their own hair. They can do whatever with their own hair and still support what someone else chooses to do with theirs, even if it’s different. I wasn’t actually bringing up the issue of body hair lol

2 Likes

Oops, sorry! But yeah, I get what you mean. And I totally agree :slight_smile:

1 Like

A reminder. Please ONLY flag post’s that violate the forum rules. Excessively flagging posts that do not break the rules will no longer be tolerated and will be handled on a case to case basis. Thanks all.

7 Likes

Thank you for the info.

What don’t you understand?

What are you talking about? All I see is you throwing a tantrum.
I know what I’m talking about, you don’t seem to know the reality of the issue.

Weaves/wigs, but never mind.

Please try to ignore those who only seek to argue. Nothing you say to them will make them be open to listening. I’m noticing a trend of conflating issues and gaslighting to get threads closed. Especially certain threads. Ignore them. It may be hard but it’s best if you want the thread to stay open. I will not be responding replies to this as a note. The thread is about Episode’s diversity standards.

12 Likes

How do you feel about the diversity standards now?

1 Like

Ok ok, was about to respond I’m Gucci. Idk if I use gucci right idk what it means lol

1 Like

You used it right :joy: :+1:t5:

1 Like

I think there should be more diversity. But if the mc is white idc as long as it has a good story line. But most of the stories I read have cc

1 Like

Lol

1 Like