Episode's 2017 Diversity Standards

Trying to make most of my characters dark skin but hard to at times since the lips colors barely match them. Come on Episode. :roll_eyes:

My skin matches my character and i still cant find a good lip color
Moreover…i just want a cute natrual hairstyle…like idk why but when i put a LL natrual hair on my character its just…basic idk how to describe it…and i always wanna change it every chapter

I hate the Afro so much! I want the one in Instant Princess. It’s looks close to mine whenever I get a twist set.

I really do need a nice thick Afro to match my kinky hair.

I loathe LL afro it doesnt look like an afro either looks like mini locs
the INK ones cuter(the 2nd version not tht awful joke one)
So many hairstyles they could do…

The Ink one is the best. I love it.

Not only is it hard for dark skin characters to find lip shades but i have trouble finding lip shades for characters with tan skin as well, a lot of my males have the copper 03 & 04, and I’ve found it quite a hassle to find a lip shade for those skin shades and shades similar to those. I’d say just characters of color in general.

Hope they work on warmer toned lip shades when it comes to the medium browns

Especially the Copper skin! Why would Episode add it when you can’t get the right tones for them? I don’t understand…

Yes!!! I have characters with tones all across the spectrum but I’ve noticed that copper is the most difficult to work with

Oh, you mean me?

I’m sorry! :expressionless::tired_face:
Well… yeah, I see what it is with the lip colours.

No need to apoligize
Its fine

Still waiting…

honestly

It’s called Thriller: Wired Out. It’s written by my friend @storiesbyMJ (IG) :slightly_smiling_face:

Man, I’m so glad I’m not the only one that hates the Limelight afro. It bothers me so much!! Looks like little noodles just kinda glued there, like >.> ??? What is this??? LOL I like the ink one, tho

Ink one is softer, I think. I don’t know, the lighting on the ink afro just looks so much better LOL

Lmao noodles!–The Ink one is cute.

Definently looks like lil noodles
The ink one is way softer looking like a sheep x3

so… when are the lip colours coming out?