Episode's 2017 Diversity Standards

Y’all ain’t serious about this shit. I’ve been trying to keep calm but honestly, just shut the fuck up, stop putting up this whole, we are diverse front—because that just pisses me off and make this whole thing worse. I STG, y’all just bothering about this because of the backlash received. Y’all are not serious if not, we would have seen significant in the past 3 years. Zisgusting!

2 Likes

4 years since this post was made on the old forum and we’ve made little to no progress. Do they even care?

3 Likes

ah look. 2020 and NOTHING

sips tea
:greentea: :tea:

4 Likes

Reading this post for the first time.

Y’all what were the names of these stories?

It’s also crazy (i.e., perfectly predictable) to me that five years later, Episode’s “commitment to diversity” has derailed into tokenist background characters in official stories, the standardization of improperly-coded female LI branches, and an own voices shelf hidden within the search features. Walk it like y’all talk it.

1 Like

Still waiting for different/fully customizable body types and more acknowledgement of non white cultures. For real using the word diversity as a crutch for clicks is just freaking disrespectful. And it’s the fact that the criticisms have existed for years and not one of you have actually taken it seriously. But I guess this is what happens when you don’t actually put effort into your ‘diversity’.

2 Likes