Episodes Features You Dislike

I thought this would be an interesting topic. What are some episode features you don’t like? For me it’s that shadow hair and one pair of male eyes that kinda look like feline eyes in a way.

6 Likes

LOL. I hate how some hairstyles look really nice in the front and just HIDEOUS from the back

19 Likes

OMG YES! Like those emo hairs and some fancy hairstyles.

4 Likes

I dislike:

no height options.

no children templates, so what we end up with is shrunken adults, which looks weird, tbh.

no plus size bodies for men.

very few facial hair options. What if you want a full beard or a goatee or moustache or your character is Amish or Sikh?

15 Likes

Some of the placement for some of the nose options and mouth options are off center? It just makes the face look really awkward in my opinion. For example, the Round Button Nose for female avatars just looks slightly too far left on the face, or the Thin Heart female mouth which is way too close to the nose. The male features are okay.

4 Likes

I’ve seen a few authors mistakenly (?) use the black shadow hair as an actual hair colour. It’s not supposed to be used like that, it’s for shadows.

7 Likes

This hair always bugged me because it seems like it’s way too up on the MC’s head.

14 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

that is one of my pet peeves, I hate when I see people use that hair colour.

4 Likes

agree… funny enough I think it looks great on a male

4 Likes

I know this is about features we dislike, but I hate how there’s no “delete a story” button on the writer’s portal. Like seriously, how much longer do I have to wait before I (and all the rest of us) get this feature?!

Back on topic, I don’t like this hairstyle:
Screenshot_20201120-164332(1)

I think it’s because of how big it makes the male and female’s forehead look, but I just don’t like this one.

12 Likes

Totally agree tbh

3 Likes

Maybe it’s just me but some of the hairstyles look a little oily… again probably just me

3 Likes

Don’t forget this hair, oily as :face_vomiting:

8 Likes

I kind of dislike this hairstyle too. It looks bent at the shoulders, but at the same time, it doesn’t and it looks off. But this hairstyle isn’t too bad. Just a little.

4 Likes

It used to be a feature until people accidentally deleted thier stories

1 Like

what, I been here for years, I am pretty sure it never been a feature, it most have been many years ago if it was it existed

4 Likes

That’s no excuse for Episode to remove it (I never knew it used to exist)!

2 Likes

there is the option to hide it, its almost the same, its gone but its not deleted so you can find it again.

3 Likes

Yeah, but I wish Episode would bring it back

3 Likes