Episodes Features You Dislike

@GRH

height

i mean, you can use “spot” as the height adjustment, so that’s a good fix. it’s what i do when i have a male character and a female one in the same scene, i’m sure it’s what a lot of others do as well.

parasites

lmfao, yeah. it’s funny though💀 i suppose using softer face shapes could replicate a child’s face since they haven’t grown into their body yet.

✨ m e n ✨

this one is true. i’m glad we have plus-sized templates in general, but it should be the same for men. there’s no reason to show off “ideal” bodies for either gender (coming from a cis female).

i don’t like certain hairstyles (as said above by other people. plus the pictures, i-:sob::raised_back_of_hand:t2:)

1 Like

I dislike the male eyes that look very cattyyyyy

2 Likes

Oh same they remind me of a werewolf

2 Likes

Yessss, exactdamnly…they’re creepy af

2 Likes

Oh Yesss! They make them look so grumpy

2 Likes

Lol I laughed

1 Like

The hairstyle that’s supposed to be slicked back, but looks like the COMPLETE opposite.

1 Like

The fact that we can’t restart a single chapter and to read e.g. chapter 55 again because we forgot to take screenshots of our favourite moments, we have to restart the whole book🙁

4 Likes

Ikr!

Bump!

I SECOND THIS WITH ALL MY HEART.

I hope Episode can add restart for every chapter like sometimes I made stupid mistake, just let me replay that chapter not the whole story.

Other things I dislike :

• No kids feature, it irks me how 5 yo girls already have better bodies than me
  • The fishtail braid (?), which from the front it lays on your chest, then from the back it lays on your back lol
  • The oily hair texture like mentioned above lol
  • The almond deep (?) Eyes for male that looked creepy because it only looked straight lol
  • Most hairstyles for men, duh, please make it better.
  • I want more cute shorter hair for girls :sob:

Idk there must be a lot that I dislike but overall I love Episode, mwah