Episodes Features You Dislike

@GRH

height

i mean, you can use “spot” as the height adjustment, so that’s a good fix. it’s what i do when i have a male character and a female one in the same scene, i’m sure it’s what a lot of others do as well.

parasites

lmfao, yeah. it’s funny though💀 i suppose using softer face shapes could replicate a child’s face since they haven’t grown into their body yet.

✨ m e n ✨

this one is true. i’m glad we have plus-sized templates in general, but it should be the same for men. there’s no reason to show off “ideal” bodies for either gender (coming from a cis female).

i don’t like certain hairstyles (as said above by other people. plus the pictures, i-:sob::raised_back_of_hand:t2:)

2 Likes

I dislike the male eyes that look very cattyyyyy

3 Likes

Oh same they remind me of a werewolf

3 Likes

Yessss, exactdamnly…they’re creepy af

3 Likes

Oh Yesss! They make them look so grumpy

2 Likes

Lol I laughed

1 Like

The hairstyle that’s supposed to be slicked back, but looks like the COMPLETE opposite.

3 Likes

The fact that we can’t restart a single chapter and to read e.g. chapter 55 again because we forgot to take screenshots of our favourite moments, we have to restart the whole book🙁

9 Likes

Ikr!

2 Likes

Bump!

I SECOND THIS WITH ALL MY HEART.

I hope Episode can add restart for every chapter like sometimes I made stupid mistake, just let me replay that chapter not the whole story.

Other things I dislike :

• No kids feature, it irks me how 5 yo girls already have better bodies than me
  • The fishtail braid (?), which from the front it lays on your chest, then from the back it lays on your back lol
  • The oily hair texture like mentioned above lol
  • The almond deep (?) Eyes for male that looked creepy because it only looked straight lol
  • Most hairstyles for men, duh, please make it better.
  • I want more cute shorter hair for girls :sob:

Idk there must be a lot that I dislike but overall I love Episode, mwah

5 Likes

Ooh yas agreed. We also need more socks!

3 Likes

Oh, I get which hairstyle you mean! And yeah, it’s kinda weird.

4 Likes

Yeah, there’s only like 2 pairs of long socks for females (I didn’t even see any for males). We need like, regular socks that go to the bottom of your legs, footies, and nojo (is that how you spell it?) socks! You know, the socks that wrap all the way around your feet, barely reaching your ankle, and have an open space at the top of your feet?

4 Likes

Since we’re on the topic of socks, I hate how the new socks we got don’t layer well :confused:

7 Likes

Right? I was trying to layer some long socks under these flat shoes and they ended up layering over them, making them look awkward. This is why we need a clothing layering option for the writers portal, like @Dara.Amarie suggested on her thread.

5 Likes

I don’t like that lip shape. When it’s open it’s just…eugh. :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Is there a fishtail braid in LL? Because I can’t remember. Or is it ink?

2 Likes

@Mkjgnn is talking about the double dutch braids in LL. When the the female character faces forward, the braids are on her shoulders, but when she faces rear, the braids are all of a sudden on her back.

4 Likes

I actually like the way those lips look… :face_with_hand_over_mouth: But I do agree that when they’re open (in any animation where the female talks while smiling) it looks kind of weird

3 Likes