Episodes Features You Dislike

Same.

2 Likes

Yes no show socks

2 Likes

I actually don’t really dislike any face or skin features, but hair is a different story… I’m kinda, if not very, picky with hairstyles, so here’s ones I hate the most lol (or I guess I should say “dislike” for more polite terms hahaha)

INK Female

It honestly just looks like the hairdresser asked what hairstyle she wanted and all she said was “go ham” and this was the result

I don’t think I’ve ever used it and even if I were to use it, I don’t know why or how or where it would fit in with any context.

Something about the way it sits on the head is making me feel weird about it.

I never ever understood the scene kid trend

Oof…

I dunno man, it kinda just looks like a lumpy loaf of bread on top of her head.

INK Male

I’ve only ever used this one ironically.

Words can’t describe how much I hate manbuns, dude.

…tf?

I don’t see why anyone would ever have this hairstyle unless they wanted to make themselves look a few inches taller. lol

First of all… what’s the difference between both of these, and second of all, no.

I can feel the hair gel through the screen.

I didn’t think it was possible for a 2D character’s hair, which only uses like 3 shades, to look extremely oily and greasy, but well… here we are.

Limelight Female

I dunno… it just reminds me of that one time in like 4th grade when my hairdresser cut my hair way too short when I said I only wanted a “trim”, so maybe it’s just a traumatic memory type thing. lmao

I don’t hate the hairstyle itself, just how it’s positioned on the head. There’s like… way too much forehead.

Ok… all I have to say is… what is this?

Major 2007 vibes… and not in a good way. lol

I feel like this one is trying to be rocker-chick-esque, but it just… looks like trash imo. lol

This one is basically just the last one but a million times worse.

I get that these ones are meant to be dramatic because they’re like “scene kid” but it’s just too much even for the whole scene kid look. lol

I don’t really know why I hate this one, I think probably just because it looks exactly like my own hair when I haven’t washed it for like 2 weeks. lmaoo

Limelight Male

Sigh…

I have the same comments about these ones as I did with the female hair. lmao

I just… I don’t know if this is an unpopular or popular opinion, but I just despise manbuns. And especially ones that are shaved underneath lol.

I feel like I would hate this even if it was a female style… it just doesn’t hit right. lol

I don’t really know what it is exactly that I hate about this one… I just do.

Do I have to explain? lmao

yoikes

I still hate it, but… weirdly enough I think it looks better as a guy hairstyle.

These are all just my opinions and I don’t mean to offend anyone who may like these features haha, by all means you do you, it’s just my preference to never use these

3 Likes

yes!!!

2 Likes

YEs. I actually like wavy long though.

2 Likes

Aww, but I like the layered hair! :frowning_face: It’s so underrated. But I do agree with you on the other INK hairstyles, especially the scene hair.

3 Likes

Bump

Literally hate all of these hairstyles. The first is just…ew. The middle one looks like a synthetic wig. It looks like if you put a flat iron to it it would melt
Screenshot_809 Screenshot_810 Screenshot_811

Also:

• The fact there is is no plus male body type
  • The fact that new readers have to read featured stories to unlock community stories (literally the dumbest idea ever)
  • The fact that the front page is literally FULL of featured stories
  • No history of what I read, I hate when I lose a story I really liked because I didnt add it to favourites
5 Likes

I really do not like this male nose - it looks to me so unnaturally thin like if the guy had really bad plastic surgery.

1 Like

These eyes.

I don’t necessarily hate or even dislike them much. I think they may have even grown on me? They just look a little off.

2 Likes

@lexiplaysepisode, I actually kind of like that first hairstyle :face_with_hand_over_mouth:, but I agree with all of your other points.

@MariWrites, I think the eyes look creepy and I would never use them on my characters unless I really wanted to add diverse eyes (Idk) 🤷🏽

4 Likes

Yeah that’s the word! I usually use them on my antagonist characters :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s one way to utilize them. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: And contrary to popular belief, even though I don’t like those eyes, they look good om the character you just made.

3 Likes

Thank you!! And I was staring at her like…wait…that actually suits her a bit :joy:

1 Like

Oh my god I hate these eyes, one eye is closer to the side than the other and like rotated slightly more than the other, when this came out I messaged episode i was like pls fix this it could’ve been so nice cause they’re nice eyelashes but the eyes just look wrong asf :sob: like it looks like it makes sense… but also doesn’t idek :weary:

2 Likes

Yeah it’s like one eye is looking straight and the other is looking slightly to the side. :eyes:

1 Like

Agreed. They give me plastic surgery vibes.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.