Episode's story in 2014

I have been playing episode since 2014/2015. I don’t think many will know about this story, but it was one of the first Episode stories. And my first too! It had the classic art style and i remember the name, Hunted. It was actually scary. I have only a faint memory about it and i never remember finishing it, but i know what the story was about. It was about a group of people that woke up in the forest and they couldn’t remember a thing except their name. I even remember the screaming and weird sound effects episode had back then. And i also remember the one and only campus rock! It was an Episode hit tbh. Oh and not to forget the Cameron Dallas and Demi Lovato series. Loved it. So ig it’s safe to say that I’m one of Episodes day 1’s. I actually kinda grew up with Episode and I’m kinda proud of that.
Ty if you have read it till this far <33

5 Likes

Unfortunately, almost all/all stories that were in Classic are removed from the portal. The INK is still there but there aren’t many stories as autors write on Limelight because of its updates.
So sad that Episode want to erase the past. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Exactly! But i have found that story (Hunted) so i guess they’re still on the app it’s just not shown anywhere or in any categories that you can find them :frowning:

2 Likes

I kinda miss the classic stories lol. I remember my friend and I reading The President’s Daughter at her house

1 Like

Yeah kinda brings back good memories.

1 Like

Right? I remember when it first came out for beta testing, I got it right away, I remember The first story (I think it was called Campus Life or something like that) and i remember reading a lot of vampire stories (God I was an edgy kid)