Episode's valentine's day profile outfits! (gotta spend gems offcourse)

Hey guys! As tittle says
Yesterday episode sent notification as this: (pic is from reddit, cause I forgot to take screenshot :clown_face:)

episode notification

You can get outfits for ur profile in chapter-1 from Always Braidsmaid story!
you need to get outfit for 29 gems & next u will get option to get this outfit for your profile and again u need to spend 19 gems!!
you can reply to get 4 more but good thing is u don’t have to pay 29 again , but u need to spend 19 gems to get outfit for ur profile!

hope this makes sense!

Coming to Feel me story, I already read it when I try to replay the story, story loads to 0% and comes back to home page of episode!
and I have submitted the ticket as well but, I haven’t got any reply so for!

And episode should give some outfits for male profiles too!, as everyone deserves some fresh clothes!! :face_with_monocle: :pleading_face:

I just wanted share with you guys!
and wanted to spread the word as most of us may have missed this notification.

And I really hope you guys can get a outfit as well!, Lemme know ur thoughts
And about the Feel me story which can’t be replayed!
:leaves:

Between link to the reddit post!

Thankyou for your attention guys! :cherry_blossom:
Have a Good Day/Afternoon/Evening/ Night :butterfly:

TAGS: @Alishka.Writes, @OCEANIA, @Normal_Is_Boring, @Jae27, @Unknown_writer, @Ash_Jas, @BLUEANDGREY, @Swagatika, @Devil_Herself

12 Likes

Thanks I never knew about this :sweat_smile: :flushed:

1 Like

So we have to spend 19 in order to earn the outfit… Hmm why 19 though. I’m a poor *ss girl, where do I get that much amount :cry:

1 Like

wait so are the outfits free or not???

2 Likes

You have to pay for them

2 Likes

why cant we read the story without using so much gems

1 Like

I got 3 pass free earn gems stories I see my gem amount growing $$$

2 Likes

Welp.:skull: they never said it’s would be Free ig…

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

yeah i know right, it sucks but we gotta start saving some gems so next time we get such offers, we can spend :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_tear: :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

I have bought the outfit today. Why didn’t I get it?

1 Like

Oh crap, today is 14. Can’t we link our avatar to episode portal so that we can make custom outfit? Like in settings, our avatar shows up. We can change the bio from portal but not outfit?! TF!! (I should had opened up yesterday so that I could get some.)

3 Likes

ik that would be so cool tho

1 Like

Hey guys

I actually unlocked one premier outfit for my profile and it cost 19 gems so i bought it for my profile

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Actually it’s 39 not 19 to get it on your profile :confused:

1 Like

Why is it so expensive for you?? It was 29 to buy the outfit then 19 to add it to my profile:

1 Like

I think it depends on the style you pick :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Wait, you have to spend gems to unlock the outfit and then spend more gems to unlock the unlocked outfit :woozy_face::question:

1 Like