Episodeshadow appreciation thread

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

How did I not see this?! Girllllll you’re so frickin hilarious it’s amazing! Love you girlio! And all your comments and you’re so passionate about any and everything and that’s some deep respect!

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I can’t believe I almost missed the chance to join in on appreciating @EpisodeShadow
You’re a fantastic member of this community and stand up for what you believe in, which is admirable. Keep being awesome.

5 Likes

Thanks! :grin:

Main reason to why @EpisodeShadow is AWESSSSSSSSSSSSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD

3 Likes

So are you! :kissing_heart::laughing:

1 Like

Im not awesome. lol U ARE!!! XD

1 Like

NO U ARE!! :laughing:

1 Like

lol
:joy:

1 Like

bump

Well, I love @EpisodeShadow because she’s the founder of our cult :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Jk lmao.
I love her because she’s so brave to speak her minds, and she’s also really good at educating people :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Maybe I do not know @EpisodeShadow well, but she’s a honest girl who isn’t ashamed of who she is, and that’s something that I like in people - no one should be ashamed of who he/she is and should be themselves with a lifted head. In addition, she is supportive (I do not know if I have ever told you this, but thank you for supporting my ideas, @EpisodeShadow (although you do not know me much).

I am very bad at saying my feelings about someone specifically, so take me seriously :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

I did not expect you to reply it fast. Are you online 24/7 or something, @EpisodeShadow? :rofl: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No, I’m not. It just matters by the time or the day. :joy:

2 Likes

I guess yes
 :laughing:

1 Like

Peaceful but strong.

1 Like