Episodians Story Group (Join Now!)

I love to write stories but I’m still getting used to directing. I would love to have a writing partner/group that does the directing, while I do the writing. I think it’ll also help me learn more about the scripting process. I’m open to both LL and ink. I’m open to any genre minus thriller/horror and comedy. Please reply in this topic or message me if you’re interested. :smile:

Founder: @jade.cassie

• I am the head of the group. I am the main writer. Steps taken in the stories go through all members for approval, but I’m the final verdict. (I’ve never run a group before, so which me luck).

Co-Founder: @That_Chick_Tay

• One of the earliest members. She is in charge of the discord server. She’s the head of art, directing, and writing. If I can’t answer a question, she’s the next one to ask (I’m not that good at directing lol).

Co-Founder: @PinkPony1

• She will be a part of the brainstorming and writing process.

^^ In general, all ideas (writing, promotion, etc) must get a stamp of approval from all three of us ^^

Members
@RosieGraciel16

@Fixelled

@Rose.M

@wjshful

2 Likes

I’m interested but I’ve never done anything like it before :joy: How does it work?

2 Likes

We’re both lost in the sauce right now. You guys that are experienced, please join our team or ask us to join yours lol.

2 Likes

I would like to help out- I enjoy writing storys- I could also tell you the way I do it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I could also make splashes and edits for it

2 Likes

Awesome. I didn’t really think of having any artists on the team (I guess that slipped my mind).

2 Likes

I would be delighted to joint the group but I have no idea what I could do. I’m ALRIGHT at:

• Character Customization
  • Grammar and Spell Check (American or Canadian/British)
  • Cool Text (Fonts, Transitions and More!)

I also know how to use both Limelight and Ink as well as the different types of presentation like using Spotlight or Full Character Display.

2 Likes

So far, you’re the one with the most experience lol. I’m still learning how to direct and learning plus working together would be great!

2 Likes

Can I help out too?

2 Likes

Of course. I have so many ideas that I’d love to see visually, but like scripting errors always wins the battle :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Okay, just let me know what you need me to do

1 Like

I could help with ideas if you wanted. I’m ok at directing but I wouldn’t say i’m an expert

1 Like

So far:
@jade.cassie : writer + character design
@That_Chick_Tay : co-writer, artist, + co-director
@RosieGraciel16 : character design, proofreading, + directing
@PinkPony1 : brainstorming + co-director

I think that’s okay. I’m just excited and nervous. This would be the first time I’d be collaborating on writing/art.

3 Likes

Me too!

3 Likes

So how will it work?

1 Like

Not sure how it’ll work, so if there’s any suggestions for how we’re going to do this, I’m all ears!

3 Likes

Do you still need more people if so I can help with directing and/or art :blush:.

3 Likes

I’m sure you can help! I don’t know how well I’m going to be at directing so another director would be great :blush: We don’t even know how it’s going to work yet either

1 Like

I’m down, we need all the help that we can get :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay.

First I think it is best to look where we communicate. Options are pms here, instagram, discord, google hangouts, email, and probably others.

I personally perfer discord for working on a story.

2 Likes