Episoidewriter007’s fashion lookbook👚👗

Here are some fashion inspo of this weeks clothes release💕

Some of my inspo this week came from old Disney channel shows like Good luck Charlie, Wizards of waverly place and Sonny with a chance…and also some summerary vibes because of the storiesI’m currently writing🌞

👖👗👗👗👖

Outfits used

What kind of person are you?
  • Spring🌸
  • Summer😎
  • Autumn🍂
  • Winter❄️
  • All of the above :cherry_blossom::sunglasses::fallen_leaf::snowflake:
  • I’m not quite sure🤔

0 voters

4 Likes

I have been so unmotivated to make outfits recently. But I definitely won’t be stopping anytime soon💕. Anyway here are some badas fashion inspo that look badass to meh. But I think everyone has a little or a lot of bada*s in them!

✨✨✨

Clothes used

6 Likes

The recently released clothes have reminded me a lot pop-star type outfits more specifically K-pop. So I have put together some Kpop/Popstar/girlgroup style outfits💕

I also included some male pop star fashion inspo aswell to the best that I could💕

🎤🎤🎤

🎶Outfits used🎶

Female

Male

5 Likes

Can I share mine…?
If I’m not allowed to I can delete this post

Summary

4 Likes

Of course thats no problem💕

1 Like

don’t mind me stalking ur thread :eyes:

I love your outfits!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Thank you :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Here are some girls day out fashion inspo (plus size edition!):two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: with a hint of a spring break feeling :blossom:

👗👗👗

Outfits used

What kinda person are YOU?:two_hearts:
  • Girls day out🏖
  • Girls day in🛏

0 voters

1 Like

I love herons! Even my forum profile pic is a heron!

1 Like

Today I bring to you some business clothes fashion inspo…:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:I did say that its casual but it feels a bit to the formal side of things :joy:

💼💼💼

💕Outfits used💕

How are you?:two_hearts:
  • I’m good😃
  • I’m feeling okay but i’ve been better :grin:
  • Meh :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:
  • A little under the weather :cloud_with_rain:

0 voters

Sending love and virtual hugs to everyone :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

I know its not an outfit inspo. But I wanted to know how you guys felt about it :two_hearts:

How do you guys feel about the cute sailor type tops being removed?
  • sad, I miss it :sob:
  • I hope they bring it back :pray:
  • Its okay the sailor dress is cute anyway :upside_down_face:
  • Never liked it anyway :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

0 voters

1 Like

So today I bring to you some outfits perfect for your feisty antagonist with a cute side😂

I tried to make it not too girly but being girly is who I am so my outfits are going to be heavily girly girl influenced💕

💋💋💋

Outfits used

5 Likes

Here is some :sparkles:bonus:sparkles:cute but fiesty antagonist outfits :two_hearts:

💋💔💋

This outfit is inspired from Friends the first and second seasons episodes of Rachel’s outfits. When you know you know💕

Outfits used

3 Likes

Today I bring to you some vintage fashion inspired outfits. The hairstyles that were recently released gave me vintage vibes so I decided to put together some outfits. I was also inspired by Bridgeton book 2 and I just finished it a few weeks ago💕 (I read book 2 without reading book 1😂)

👑👑👑

Outfits used

Do you like vintage/historical books/movies/tv shows?

• Yes :+1:t2:
  • No its not my cup of tea :-1:
  • I don’t mind it🤷‍♀️

0 voters

4 Likes

Bumpity bump💕

1 Like

Ba-bump… BUMP! :relaxed:

1 Like

Here some plus size female outfit inspo’s with a spring/summery vibe to them.

I am so sorry for not updating this thread, I have just been so busy and procrastinating with assignments and some unmotivation. I will continue to update this thread. But probably not as consistent as before, but it will be back to normal as soon as summer hits. So please bare with meh💕

🕶🕶🕶

💕Outfits used💕

4 Likes

Aww, sorry about that! You’re perfectly alright; no need to apologize :slight_smile:

I’m pretty busy myself… but I can try to take over the duties occasionally if you’d like me too. :relaxed:

1 Like

You are so kind thank you💕

I would love that thank you so much for offering :two_hearts:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

thanks for making this thread

1 Like