Episoidewriter007’s fashion lookbook👚👗

After procrastinating on assignments due tomorrow and Friday (yes one after the other), I decided to put together pirate outfits instead😂

⚔️⚔️⚔️

💕Outfits used💕

5 Likes

Today I put together some face mask fashion inspo :two_hearts: I went for more formal and casual vibes :joy::two_hearts:

Stay safe everyone💕

😷😷😷

Outfits used

3 Likes

I have been having a-lot of lazy days lately. So I thought I’d put together some lazy days fashion ideas💕

But lets face it my pj’s are my go to these days😂

✨✨✨

Outfits used

Have you had lazy days lately?

• Yeah
  • No
  • Not really

0 voters

1 Like

I just made a Instagram. Go folloooow it :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

💕Link💕

https://instagram.com/episoidewriter007?utm_medium=copy_link

Why did they remove the sailor shirts?

Also, absolutely love your outfits! Will definitely be borrowing some ideas and giving you credit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Aparently they where having some “technical issues” with them and gave us a sailor dress instead

Aw thank you💕 thats so kind of you💕 but you don’t need to credit me I’m just glad to have inspired you💕

1 Like

Today I bring you pitch perfect fashion inspo. I just used @/Makayla.reed’s thread for help (Pitch Perfect Assets being released) and basically accesoried clothes that episode released to us that where used in their pitch perfect stories( Btw I never got to read it :sob:)

I plan on doing various movies fashion inspo’s. So if you guys have any suggestions please let me know and it doesn’t have to be movies it can anything your heart desires :joy::two_hearts:

🎤🎶🎧🎤

💕Outfits used💕

Stay safe everyone :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Bumpity bump💕

Bump💕

Heyy!! Love your awesome ideas!!
And well I really loved the sailor top!!
You have inspired me with these bad*as and pop singer outfits!!

#staysafe #stayhome

1 Like

Bump :two_hearts:

Bumpity bump💕

It feels like its been forever since I posted new fashion inspo’s and I truely apologize :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: Life has just been so busy lately :two_hearts:

But I’m back :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:, it means so much to me of all the lovely replies I have gotten . It really motivates me and truely makes my day :heart::heart::heart:
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart❤️
And also thank you for bearing with me :two_hearts:

Anyway here are some fashion inspo of 2 of my many favorite mermaid shows….H2o just add water and Mako mermaids plus size edition . I feel like its also perfect timing since its SUMMER!!!:tada: :partying_face::partying_face:

Stay safe and well eveyone and thank so much for all the support I have gotten :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

🌞😎😎😎☀️

💕clothes used💕

3 Likes

Today following my movie/tv show theme💕 Here are some mean girls vibes swimwear fashion inspo💕

I decided to another summer themed fashion inspo as well because I love the new swimwear they released recently and also its summer :tada::partying_face::sunglasses::sunny:

💋💄💄👄

clothes used

Also if you guys have any suggestions for fashion inspo, comment bellow :two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

I just realized its the 4th of july…so I quickly put together some forth of july themed outfits :two_hearts:

🎉🇺🇸🎉🇺🇸🎉

outfits used

4 Likes

thank you for this!!! bookmarked :two_hearts: :grin:

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

I took a break for awhile from making outfits and missed making a fashion inspo to celebrate pride month. So I thought I would do it now. It never too late to celebrate pride month :rainbow_flag::two_hearts:

So here are some pride themed outfits for pride month. I used some lgbtqi+ flags for inspiration :two_hearts:

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

outfits used

Happy late pride month everyone💕

I promise this my last post for the day😂

5 Likes

Bumpity bump :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Bump :two_hearts: