Epsisodes Unlimited 30 Day Passes

So I was buying Episodes Unlimited 30 day passes every month for like 2 years i recently had to get a new phone when I updated the app the option to purchase was just gone I contacted episode and they couldn’t give me an answer does anyone think theyll bring them back I would hate to leave the platform because I can’t play i have so many unfinished stories being updated by authors weekly

From my personal experience, the unlimited passes offer comes and goes. There have been some months where they weren’t offered to me but that was just on a few occasions. The only thing you can really do is just wait it out and hope it comes back soon.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Honestly hope they bring it back soon it made episode so much more enjoyable to be able to play whenever

1 Like

I hope they will BRING them back :roll_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.