THE EPY AWARDS 2020
Help us celebrate the best in interactive storytelling!
A WORLDWIDE contest for the Episode community by the Episode community!
EPY JUDGING PANEL
The Epy Awards are looking a group of community members to help with this year’s awards by being a judge! If you’re dedicated, passionate, hard-working, and committed, we want you on our team!
We are looking for community members that love reviewing stories and wish to be the voice for the community! We are looking for rational, reasonable and respectful people who have great critical reviewing skills, a sense of diplomacy and empathy, however, are still strict in regards to judging stories so that we can find the best stories!
If you think you are suitable for the job, apply to be part of our team!
BASIC ELIGIBILITY FOR JUDGING:
- You must be 13 years old or above to join.
- You must be able to write, speak and understand the English language.
- You must be responsive to private messages on the Forums, Instagram, TWIST app and on email.
- You must be able to exchange personal details such as email address and name.
- You should be available on Saturdays at 2:00 pm (GMT +0) during September - November 2020
- You must be able to meet monthly deadlines. Multiple missed deadlines will result in the removal of your position.
RULES FOR JUDGING:
- You are NOT allowed to submit a story.
- You are not allowed to enter the contest if you are on the panel!
- Failure to meet deadlines on a regular basis will result in the removal of your position
- Failure to inform your leaders about your inactivity will result in the removal of your position.
- Judges are kept anonymous for various reasons, hence, you are not allowed to reveal your position as a judge (or yours team member’s identities) to the public during OR after the annual Epy Awards.
- Failure to see through the entire Award process may possibly have you blacklisted (depending on each case).
- Failure to follow regulations will be an immediate KICK. You have been warned.
- Judges that perform well throughout the year will get the opportunity to be on the permanent team (Epy Board of Directors), who helps manage the entire process of the Epy Awards.
- Code of conduct: While you may be anonymous to the public, your position is known to other judges and team members. Any kind of offensive behaviour from you is an immediate kick. You have been warned.
Due to the recent issues, we have increased our standard for requirements.
BASIC ELIGIBILITY FOR JUDGING: You must be 13 years old or above to join. You must be able to write, speak and understand the English language. You must be responsive to private messages on the…
For more info on the Epy Awards:
Follow us on our official Instagram and join our Epy Awards Fam: http://www.instagram.com/theepyawards
Help get this post noticed by the community by liking, commenting, and sharing this with your fellow Episodians! Ya’ll have been requesting that we be more active on the forums, we’re trying to do just that, here’s to a new year! Happy 2020!
S. R. Grae (formerly known as Aisha A.)
Head of Epy Awards