Epy.Bbygirlbrooks' Overlays/Covers/Splashes/Edits!

Hi there!! I’m Bbygirlbrooks your friendly neighborhood author! Welcome to my official request thread! Here you can request to have Overlays, covers,splashes, and edits to be made for you! Here are some of the examples of some of my work!

Overlays

E6295888-9530-4ADD-B1C1-021E40839131

Covers

Splashes

Edits

HOW TO REQUEST :green_heart::
Comment on this thread or PM me or any of the editors on this thread!
Comment the details of your cover, overlay or Splash
If you’d like characters on any requests please leave the details of the characters and the poses you’d like and what background you’d like to be used!

RULES:

1. Please be patient as I work and school starts soon for me

2. Be kind to EVERYONE in the group no matter if you agree with what they say or not!

3.NO RACIAL, SEXUAL PREFERENCE, GENDER, OR BELIEFS DISCRIMINATION! As it WILL NOT be tolerated in this group

4.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON’T START DRAMA! I hate it and I’m sure you do too!

5.DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES STEAL WORK! YOU WILL BE BLOCKED AND KICKED FROM THE GROUP!

6.HAVE FUN AND BE YOURSELF!:heart_eyes: This group is meant for editors, authors and readers alike! Everyone is welcome! Invite your friends and invite your friends’ friends!

7.CREDIT EVERYONE YOU RECEIVE WORK FROM!

HOW TO BECOME A PREMIER EDITOR! :blue_heart:
Message me with the subject “Editor positions”
Becoming an official editor would mean being the first choice for anyone’s request
Being a Premium editor DOES NOT mean getting paid for your edits but it DOES mean that you will have more of your edits out there for everyone to see!
You would have to be available 2-5 hours a day as to be available when a request is made
The rest of the details will be messaged to you do you decided that you want to be a Premier Editor!

Alright, that’s it from me! See you soon my Epy.Queens
Lots of Love, Epy.Bbygirlbrooks :heavy_heart_exclamation::heartbeat:

1 Like

Can I see an example of your edits that have like contour/highlights/makeup on the avatar?

1 Like

Sure! I’m working on one now! I’ll send it here as soon as I finish it! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Kk can’t wait to see, I’ll probably request after I see it.

1 Like

Here is an edit i just finished with contour and highlights as promised! :heartbeat: This edit has a custom pose which i can also do if that’s what you’d like.

Summary

Hi I am in need of a small and large cover, do you think you can help me. And do you by any chance have an instagram

1 Like

Hi there! of course i can help you!! and yes i have an instagram!!