Epy Ducks Promotional Website

Hi everybody,

I just want to share to you the brand new promotional website that we have created to help small authors like ourselves, get their story promoted and earn motivation.

Please check out the website:
www.epyducks.com

and follow us on instagram, @epyducks

THIS WEBSITE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Our goal is to give motivation to a small author to not stop and continue writing stories, and within those stories that we would be reviewing, we will be choosing some stories to be featured on the website and on instagram.

Right now, we are trying to gain audience and we need your help with that.

By mid-late January- early February, we will post announcements on our instagram account on how to get your story featured.

Thank you so much!

Just sharing this on here, someone might be interested :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I love this idea :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Your support will help us a lot <3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a nice idea, tag me when you’re taking suggestions because I know quite a lot of hidden gems to recommend.

Also one of the stories you currently promote on the site says 18+ in the description, which implies it would be inappropriate for 13 year olds and/or against the episode guidelines. You might want to check that as all stories on episode have to be suitable for people as young as 13

3 Likes

Thank you so much!
We’ll take note of that. The story you are pertaining to is the story of one of our creators :slight_smile:
We haven’t posted stories there yet of others, we will by next year and we will surely do that. Thanks!

Ooooh, it looks great! That’s a nice thought for smaller authors, ty so much!

1 Like

Amazing! Great opportunity for us small authors

2 Likes

Awh amazing opportunity for the newer upcoming authors :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like