Epy Heroes Application Thread

Hey everyone! We are Epy Heroes, a new group committed to helping everyone in the episode community. We are currently in the prosses of creating our threads. Below, we have our application form. You can submit your application through the form, or comment down below. Some of the roles that are available are:

VICE PRESIDENT
EPISODE STORY HELPER
MEDIA MANAGER
ART MANAGER
MEMBERS

If you are unsure of what role you want/ what each one means, comment down below! Hope you guys are interested!!!

Hi guys! I’m the President and I would be happy to welcome any new members! Please consider applying!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hello :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:️ I’m Sophbee. Me and @marissa.epi are in charge in recruiting new members to our group. Feel free to apply to be apart of the group. If you have any enquiries, don’t hesitate to PM any of us about it! :yellow_heart:

Wohooooooooo yay

Could you tell us a bit more about your group? What do you guys do? Is it a writing team where everyone works together to write one story? Is it a writing helper?

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. If you have questions about anything, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

We are a group that provide helps to the community with art related stuffs for their stories. We also help reviewing stories by small authors and help them to improve it. We once planned to work together to write a story but the idea is still under consideration.

We help in everything! Writing, coding, art and any other questions you may have about episode

@jaylen_dwight this is our original recruitment thread before people joined which roughly describes some of the possible roles and what the group is

This looks cool, I think I’ll submit a form! :smiley: :grin:

Submitted!

The team is reviewing your response thank you for applying

Of course!