Epy.neha's edit shop! ๐Ÿ’•

art shop banner
Welcome to one of the many threads of art shops I have opened!
This is an edit art shop where I do the following:

• Covers (both small and large)
cover examples

cover form

Ink or LL?
How many characters?
Character and outfit details:
Pose for the character(s):
Background:
Title:
Author name:
Font:
Anything else?

• Character Detail Cards
detail card examples

detail card form

Ink or LL?
Background:
Things to describe your personality (likes, dislikes, etc.):
Name:
Font:
Anything else?

• Simple character edits (can have multiple people at a time.)
character edits examples

character edit form

Ink or LL?
Background:
Things to describe your personality (likes, dislikes, etc.):
If any text, what text and what font:
Anything else?

NOTE: I DO BOTH INK AND LL.
If you are looking to request any of the following, then you have stopped at the right place! Before you do request, please read through the rules:

• PLEASE NO DRAMA. thereโ€™s absolutely no need, so just donโ€™t do it. be kind and respectful to everyone, itโ€™s the right, humanely thing to do :)) (is humanely even a word?! I donโ€™t know lol)
  • make sure to be really specific with your request, so I can craft it the way you want it to look!
  • Depending on what you request, you might need to credit me! PLEASE ASK. not crediting an artistsโ€™ work is not cool.
  • When requesting use the password to let me know youโ€™ve read through all the rules and information! password: loveisallyouneed

If you have come to this art shop and not found what youโ€™ve needed, here are some great art shops/threads that you might find helpful!

Happy requesting!!
All the love,
Neha! :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

OMG I love your examples! Do you only do ink?

1 Like

Hey @Maeverie.Rivera! Thank you for the kind words! xx
All my examples are in Ink, but I can and do work with LL. :grin:

1 Like

Oh okay :blush:
Then Iโ€™ll def bookmark this

1 Like

Okay, great! xxx

1 Like

hey @epy.neha ! I want to request an edit >3 but do you have a free time? because if can I want the edit to be finished today or tomorrow :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Hey @TaySilver! I can try to finish your edit today if you still would like it. Sorry that I only replied to you now, I was sleeping when you replied to the thread lol
If you still would like one, please read through the rules and fill out the forms! thank you! x
All the love,

1 Like

password : loveisallyouneed

character edit form

Ink or LL? - LL
Character and outfit details: -

Background: - your choice
Things to describe your personality (likes, dislikes, etc.): - hurm this is 2 characters so I just tell you the theme/etc. can you do something like friendship edit? I donโ€™t mind what kind of edit use your special skills ! for outfit, you tell me what vibes you want to do (ex: royal/fall/etc) then I will give you the outfit details
If any text, what text and what font: - no need
Anything else? - i want it to be something special :blob_hearts:

1 Like

@TaySilver This looks great, thanks for the details and your request! I can try to work on it today whenever I get a chance. Happy Halloween! may your day be spooky and fun :))
All the love,

1 Like

Hey (again)! So, at the very end of my story Iโ€™m having a bunch of edits with myself in it (yes, Iโ€™m a little too proud :joy:)!

My details:

Outfit:

Ink or LL?
Background: Like a party background or in a club.
Things to describe your personality (likes, dislikes, etc.): I LOVE purple and pink, rainbows, sparkles and puns. I donโ€™t really like the outdoors as much, but itโ€™s nice as well.
If any text, what text and what font: No text
Anything else? No thank you!

1 Like

@Maeverie.Rivera thanks for requesting! Iโ€™m not sure I completely understand your request. do you want me to include like your Instagram or something since itโ€™s at the end of your story? kind of like a splash? or do you just want an edit? let me know, thanks! xxx
All the love,

1 Like

Oh Iโ€™m so so sorry!
Yes, I wanted an edit, and no my instagram doesnโ€™t need to be included.

1 Like

No worries! itโ€™s not your fault, I was just making sure x
Iโ€™ll be done with your edit as soon as possible!
All the love,

1 Like

Is this shop still open?!

1 Like

Hi! Yes, it still is. I havenโ€™t been super active on the forums lately though. I might have time to do your request depending on what it is and how difficult it is

Hey, we are Episode Jazz and we could also help you all free of charge!!
We do all types of requests(covers, pfps, art scenes, overlays etc,)
ALL REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!
Check us on the Forums @episodejazz